Thread: Reverse Spam...Wanted

Cole Sanger
    I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for a new to me boat. What I want is a good boat. I prefer it to be 21-25feet long. Really would like it to be an open bow, but not dead set against the right cuddy cabin. Would like the power to be a big block if possible, sterndrive only. I have to stay below $22000 - the long shot part. I don't mind older boats, so long as they are in good shape. I am willing to travel. I am located in AZ, but willing to travel as far away as KS,TX,NM,CA,NV,OR,UT,OK, you get the picture. I would like to get moving on this and buy one within the next few months. Boating season doesn't stop here in AZ.
    Cole_Keefer@cox.net

HocusPocus
    i have this boat for sale (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97838).
    its not a big block but there is plenty of room to add one , and after the purchase price you would have $16k left for upgrades.

TIMINATOR
    I have a 24' Eliminator Daytona with a 350 I/O deal it runs right at 60/62 with the ski prop. I'm in Avondale,AZ. right off of the 10 on the way to CA. Its well within your budget. Call me during business hrs. TIMM 623-877-8553 P.S. I am keeping the 25 Daytona.

Cole Sanger
    I will give you a call tomorrow. Can you tell me what year it is? Not looking for a daycruiser. Any pictures? Thanks, Cole

Cole Sanger
    Hey Timm, thanks for talking with me. I have decided to go a different way. Thanks, and good luck with the sale. I know that it will go quick.

Cole Sanger
    I bought a boat, but here is a link to the boats I was really considering from boattrader.
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98961