Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2006 Waterski Racing Season Opener

Working as we speak.. Need to save up and get ready to lose all the stuff when we divorce. You just keep working on your skiing and i'll handle the rest.
    I talked with uncle Pat today. Love that guy!!

h20skiracer
    Well we have to get married first before we can get a divorce. I want a big FAT ring when we get married too...
    How is Uncle Pat? I haven't talked to him since we left Parker. I think I might go out there this weekend... I wanna ride my dirtbike.
    But anyway, keep saving for our divorce. I'm gonna bend you over on that one!

Spoken like a true evil woman!!
    I have this killer ring already made. It took me 30 years to make it. That is a lot of flip tops to melt and turn into this masterpiece. You can actually melt it to fit your finger. Nothing but the best!!!
    Uncle Pat is in rare form. He is gonna make the banquet in Vegas next month.
    He is a hell of guy to race with and hang with in the pits. Don't hurt yourself on your dirt bike.

olbiezer
    speaking of ski racing.....what kind of boats do they use for ski racing now a days?

SK48
    Last time Amy skied, I think it was a older Malibu.

h20skiracer
    Last time Amy skied, I think it was a older Malibu.
    Damn straight! Malibu's are the BEST! They cut the chop down great! It's THE BEST ride you can get! Plus they are affordable. You don't need a 21' Schiada, or Hallett with a big block and dual turbo's to go for it!

h20skiracer
    Spoken like a true evil woman!!
    I have this killer ring already made. It took me 30 years to make it. That is a lot of flip tops to melt and turn into this masterpiece. You can actually melt it to fit your finger. Nothing but the best!!!
    Uncle Pat is in rare form. He is gonna make the banquet in Vegas next month.
    He is a hell of guy to race with and hang with in the pits. Don't hurt yourself on your dirt bike.
    Now what exactly is "Rare Form"? And yeah, I know, he is a real character. I am crying everytime I am around him because I am laughing so hard. Are you going to be there with him in Vegas?
    Oh, and if I hurt myself riding I guess you will have to do your husbandly duty and come take care of me

obnoxious001
    speaking of ski racing.....what kind of boats do they use for ski racing now a days?
    The Schiadas and Halletts are probably the most popular, but there are several Australian boats and one or two boats from Belgium that may be a few steps ahead as far as ski racing here in the US. The narrower hulls of the foreign "purpose built" boats will go faster with a given horsepower, and still leave a great wake for the skier. The American boats are primarily pleasure boats that have been converted to race.

h20skiracer
    The Schiadas and Halletts are probably the most popular, but there are several Australian boats and one or two boats from Belgium that may be a few steps ahead as far as ski racing here in the US. The narrower hulls of the foreign "purpose built" boats will go faster with a given horsepower, and still leave a great wake for the skier. The American boats are primarily pleasure boats that have been converted to race.
    Speaking from experience, Cyclone hulls are the best to ski behind, even if it is a F2. But I still love my Schiada. It cuts down the water pretty good. Nothin better than skiing behing a v-drive.

obnoxious001
    The Bernico is supposed to leave the ultimate ride. I didn't get to ski behind the Cook's boat, but got to see skiers close up during races, and they definately were not working as hard as the other skiers. That boat was deceptive to ride in, since it was so smoooooth riding, hard to feel the true speed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast