Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Desert Bar................

barbigrl
    It was great to see everyone out there this past Friday!!! Sorry I was a little "under" ther weather!! I got very few pics, but I will post them later.......("later" is not a specified time period...hahaha)

76ANTHONY
    It was great to see everyone out there this past Friday!!! Sorry I was a little "under" ther weather!! I got very few pics, but I will post them later.......("later" is not a specified time period...hahaha)
    that sucks are you gonna live? :crossx:

dicudmore
    sorry we missed it :cry:
    where's the pics Mel?

riverbound
    There are some other pics from the Desert bar, that we want to see :crossx:
    "under" the weather??? isd that what you call drinking to much??
    I.H.BG :crossx:

barbigrl
    that sucks are you gonna live? :crossx:
    Yeah I'll live if I don't drink anymore wine!! RB SHHHHHH no one really wants to see "those" pics anyway!! Besides they are on a Non-***boaters camara......it will be DAYS if ever if you get to see them!! HAHAHAHAHAHAA

riverbound
    Yeah I'll live if I don't drink anymore wine!! RB SHHHHHH no one really wants to see "those" pics anyway!! Besides they are on a Non-***boaters camara......it will be DAYS if ever if you get to see them!! HAHAHAHAHAHAA
    Im calling Danny...he will get them up ASAP. It only takes DAYS if ever, if YOU are posting the pics. :crossx:

barbigrl
    Im calling Danny...he will get them up ASAP. It only takes DAYS if ever, if YOU are posting the pics. :crossx:
    Good luck!! HAHAHAHAHA...... :yuk: My pics are comin up! I.H.RB

riverbound
    Good luck!! HAHAHAHAHA...... :yuk: My pics are comin up! I.H.RB
    NO I.H.RB

h2oski2fast
    NO I.H.RB
    As do I!!! I'm still in Havasu right now. Still not 100%, that last drink you made was a killer. I won't be out of here for a couple of hours, have some things to tend to.

riverbound
    As do I!!! I'm still in Havasu right now. Still not 100%, that last drink you made was a killer. I won't be out of here for a couple of hours, have some things to tend to.
    The last drink YOU made not me. I just poured the Vodka until you said stop. :crossx:
    I think the weekend is catching up to me. I felt OK yesterday, but today is no bueno :yuk:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast