Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1969 rayson craft for sale 7500.00

meaniam
    i have completed my rayson craft and it is now up for sale.
    info
    1969 chevy hi per 396 w/ new internals 1 holiday weekend on it
    over the transom basset headers with water
    cassell v drive
    polished alum and brass thru out
    new custom tan and black seats with rayson craft embrodery
    4500 dollar house of kolor purple its really a cross of brandywine and purple
    new anodized guage pods with new digital guages
    new stuffing box and seal
    new prop rudder bushings
    cassell has new seals gaskets and bearings
    had cassell looked at and new locking in and out handle by some well known guy in san bernardino that does nothing but hi per hydro and flats
    finish line cav handle
    alot of new stuff rex can vouge for this as i bought the parts from him
    i have over 10k in fixing this boat up and paint hasnt even seen the water yet
    im sure if you pick at this boat you can find flaws. but you will be able to take this out to the water right away
    if you are serious you need to come see sorry no pics of detail
    i am buying pwc or quads so if you have anything to trade will consider or trade and cash. options are open
    phone number 909 887 5436 mike

lucky
    why is it the exsact boat always comes up for sale , when i don't have a dime to my name -- jeeezzzz if you guys are going to sell these rayson's please schuduele a for sale time - I have money after the holidays :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    ps i have been looking for a 69 for a lil while now - I'm gonna cry

meaniam
    why is it the exsact boat always comes up for sale , when i don't have a dime to my name -- jeeezzzz if you guys are going to sell these rayson's please schuduele a for sale time - I have money after the holidays :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    ps i have been looking for a 69 for a lil while now - I'm gonna cry
    its dead winter im sure there will be plenty of time. it is a head job thinking of selling this but when i had havusa patrol giving me crap at the entry gate and a guy dog hoping on the bow the first time i had it painted. along with no room. it has to go. but i sure hate seeing the article in trucking mag and the pics of other flats. it kinda makes me depressed

lucky
    its dead winter im sure there will be plenty of time. it is a head job thinking of selling this but when i had havusa patrol giving me crap at the entry gate and a guy dog hoping on the bow the first time i had it painted. along with no room. it has to go. but i sure hate seeing the article in trucking mag and the pics of other flats. it kinda makes me depressed
    you need a v drive cruiser --

lucky you cheep homo just buy the boat.

olbiezer
    cheep and a homo......rex a twofer nice one!!!!!!

meaniam
    you need a v drive cruiser --
    cruiser is just a little to big. thats my whole problem. that and im just not feeling it no more. people disrespect things. and they screw your stuff up. so know that i have the paint finished agian. its gotta go. will consider a classic car pre 72 unless vet.
    the kolor is actually house of kolor kandy black cherry....
    i need to get my butt in gear and put this thing back together. ill call the guys out there that called on it when its done. i havent forgotten.

lucky
    a link to my old 69 rayson http://www.v-driveboat.com/gallery.p...to&photoid=490
    i really wanted that yellow one for sale as - i want to cloan my old boat - except this time it will be blown !
    http://www.v-driveboat.com/gallery.p...otos&userid=35
    A LINK TO ALL MY BOATS - INCLUDING THE CRUISER

meaniam
    bump... try to get it back together by next weekend.just need to make some time..

bigriverdog
    Any pics, or did I miss them?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast