Thread: DOCTOR's in OC - Gen Pratice Needed

carbonmarine
    Hey,
    Is there any Gen Pratice Doctors here on HB.. ?? OC perferably..
    I need to get a new gen practioner ..... The last good one I had left
    the state because of high cost doing business in CA ( insurance ). This state kills business !!!!
    Rick32

Up 4 River
    I'm not a doctor but I can give you the name of mine that I've had for about 4 years. Gen prac. and I have no complaints. He's in Orange right off the 55 and Katella.

riverbound
    I dont think I would want a HB'er as my doctor. Would seem kind of Odd.

Dribble
    Hey,
    Is there any Gen Pratice Doctors here on HB.. ?? OC perferably..
    I need to get a new gen practioner ..... The last good one I had left
    the state because of high cost doing business in CA ( insurance ). This state kills business !!!!
    Rick32
    Then how in the world does my Doctor manage to live in a two million dollar house and drive a new Ferrari ???

AirtimeLavey
    My sis has a practice in NPB, next to Fashion Island. Her practice maybe closed (meaning she may not accept more patients), but let me know, and I'll talk to her - no guarantee. She's one of those docs that actually takes time to talk to you, answer ALL your questions and gives you more advice than just the pills. Nice having a doc in the family.
    Newport Family Medicine. PM me if you like. I'm on and off the boards all day.
    Btw, she doesn't drive a Ferrarri. Overhead, kills her partnership.
    Good luck.

28Prowler525
    I'm not a Doctor, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Boa1277
    My sis has a practice in NPB, next to Fashion Island. Her practice maybe closed (meaning she may not accept more patients), but let me know, and I'll talk to her - no guarantee. She's one of those docs that actually takes time to talk to you, answer ALL your questions and gives you more advice than just the pills. Nice having a doc in the family.
    Newport Family Medicine. PM me if you like. I'm on and off the boards all day.
    Btw, she doesn't drive a Ferrarri. Overhead, kills her partnership.
    Good luck.
    I use Newport Family Medicine and am very happy with the service, the only doctor who was accepting new patients when I went there over the summer was Justin Liau, he was pretty good, granted I just went there for a physical, but he was thurogh(spelling ?)Good Luck
    Oh yeah it helped that I live across the street from there, and the women at Facist Island happen to be pretty hot, definitely stop at the Starbucks just for the people watching.