Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pastrana's Subaru Crash

MagicMtnDan
    Obviously MagicMtnDan has a hard-on for Travis Pastrana. If you were able to put your personal feelings aside, you would have seen that he was supposed to put the triangle out first to warn other drivers of the wreck. The navigator said he was fine and there was another guy at the scene if the navigator needed help.
    No, no "hard-on for Travis." I didn't realize he was running to put the triangle out. I'm still very unimpressed with his driving and/or his navigator's instructions.

HM
    No, no "hard-on for Travis." I didn't realize he was running to put the triangle out. I'm still very unimpressed with his driving and/or his navigator's instructions.
    So what you are saying is that you won't sponsor him? I am sure he is thoroughly dissappointed. Perhaps you should get a car, team, sponsors, and extra money and show him how it is done?

h2oski2fast
    Godspeed Richard Burns.
    Was he co-pilot?

MagicMtnDan
    So what you are saying is that you won't sponsor him? I am sure he is thoroughly dissappointed. Perhaps you should get a car, team, sponsors, and extra money and show him how it is done?
    I don't need a car, team or sponsors to criticize his lack of driving skills. It's my right as a Sandbar member

carreraelite
    Was he co-pilot?
    Friday 02-Dec-2005
    WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL RICHARD BURNS WEBSITE -*HOME OF THE 2001 WORLD RALLY CHAMPION
    RICHARD BURNS
    It is with very great sadness that we must announce the death of Richard Burns, the 2001 FIA World Rally Champion. Burns, who was diagnosed with an astrocytoma, a form of brain tumour, in November 2003 passed away*last night*Friday 25th November*peacefully.* His partner Zoe, family and close friends were at his bedside.
    From the outset Richard knew that the odds were heavily against him and yet he fought his illness with bravery and good humour.* Having undergone both chemotherapy and radiotherapy he was able to leave hospital in summer 2004. For a while his health showed signs of improvement but then after six months it once again began to decline.* Determined not to give up, he opted for* surgery earlier this year.* This alleviated some of the symptoms of his illness and enabled him to remain active.* At Castle Combe in August he attended a parade of the rally cars that he drove throughout his career and was touched by the warmth of the reception he received. However there was to be no miracle and in recent days he lapsed into a coma.*
    The media, friends and fans are asked to respect the family’s privacy at this time. There will be a private funeral and instead of flowers the family would ask that donations be sent to Cancer Research. Anyone who would like to send messages should address them to*the memorials*pages on this website.*www.richard-burns.co.uk/memorials
    The date of a memorial service will be announced shortly.
    Richard Burns, Age: 34
    Born: Reading, Berkshire – 17 January 1971

HM
    I don't need a car, team or sponsors to criticize his lack of driving skills. It's my right as a Sandbar member
    Fock...I was hoping to be co-driver/navigator.....Left...no RIGHT!

mondorally
    Either way that was so bad a$$ they went over 7 flipps and just walked I need a rally car who wants my Rhino I am buying a rally car now that looked so fun, btw did anyone get the instructions for the turn..
    If you're serious about getting into rally check out
    The California Rally Series (http://www.californiarallyseries.com/)
    The Ramada Express Int'l Rally in Laughlin is Dec. 8-11th. Check it out!
    Justin

Woodster
    The guy finished 4th or 5th in points this year.. I think his driving skills are just fine..You on the other hand are a jackass

Sleek-Jet
    That' pretty wild... That little Subi took a hell of a beating, testiment to the chassis builder that both guys walked away.

MagicMtnDan
    Anyone see Pastrami-boy on the HDNet channel racing around the track in Paris? It was the ROC (Race of Champions) and they had "race cars" and rally cars driven by the best drivers. Pastrami-boy didn't even finish - he spun out badly (the worst of all of the drivers). Maybe you guys should get a new driving hero - you could always get the champion Xbox in a driving game and root for him

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast