Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: iPOD question............

h2oski2fast
    Is it that much trouble to just upload if you are using one computer? I am thinking of getting one and will only use the ipod for one thing, and would only be using my computer.
    Andy
    No, they are pretty simple to use.

Mandelon
    I downloaded Yamipod off the net and it works pretty well. YOu can upload a bunch of Ipods music to your computer, then download the whole mess onto your Ipod.
    go through and spend some time editing though, fill out the info boxes on each tune, add the genre and you can get rid of duplicates too.

BajaMike
    My ipod just to a dump on me. EVery time i plug it in, it tells me that either a preferences file is corrupt or the itunes db is corrupt.
    i have done a reintsall of itunes as well as a repair but the thing still won't update....
    any ideas?
    Also, if you have all your music in ITunes on the computer, you can use the ITunes software to format your ipod and then re-sync it to re-load all your music.

Chico&Zeus
    I have a question since we are on the subject of ipods. I bought an 60gb ipod video from my buddy that has about 40 gb of music on it that I actually like. can I keep this music and download it ot my copmuter??? I tried and it says to load to my ipod from my itunes it will delete all the music from the ipod.?????????? any help is appreciated
    Download the program IPODRIP, it will do what you want, rip (copy) the songs from an IPOD onto a computer.

boater012
    Download the program IPODRIP, it will do what you want, rip (copy) the songs from an IPOD onto a computer.
    Thank you ill go do a search for that program right now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123