Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chicken $hiat Traffic Ticket

Cole91
    So I'm driving through Hollywood last night at about 6:45 PM on La Brea. Mind you I'm driving my truck like a pussy cat 35 in a 35 same lane the whole time etc... I pass this LAPD motor cop who has some other pour shmo pulled over, 3 blocks later and who do you think is giving me the evil eye and waving his finger at me to pull over. well to make a long story short I ask him what I'm being pulled over for, and he says in his best A$$hole tone illegally tinted and no mud flaps. WTF is that all about.

Aqua Boogie1
    L.A.'s finest...................

Havasu_Dreamin
    So I'm driving through Hollywood last night at about 6:45 PM on La Brea. Mind you I'm driving my truck like a pussy cat 35 in a 35 same lane the whole time etc... I pass this LAPD motor cop who has some other pour shmo pulled over, 3 blocks later and who do you think is giving me the evil eye and waving his finger at me to pull over. well to make a long story short I ask him what I'm being pulled over for, and he says in his best A$$hole tone illegally tinted and no mud flaps. WTF is that all about.
    Window tinting on the two front side windows is illegal, that's what it is all about.

Jbb
    Gotta love where you live....
    real crime,gangs,and Illegals are sucking your town dry.........
    But we're gonna hunt down them window tint and mudflap violators.....
    I dont mean to laugh at your misfortune.......but that is just too pathetically funny...

HocusPocus
    i got a ticket in the IE for the same thing years ago.. in redlands.. seems alot of cities don't like seeing lifted trucks or even trucks with big tires without mudflaps. i quit tinting my side windows years ago, it always gives the police another excuse to pull you over.

Kilrtoy
    WHAT AN AZZ,
    how dare that jerk traffic cop give you a traffic ticket

syke-o
    i would delelte the thread right now if i were you... youre not gonna win in here.. no one in here should ever complain about a trafific ticket, because everyone deserves everyone they ever got every thread i have ever seen on traffic tickets goes soouth real quick... everyone will say "do the crime, pay the time".... you wont get too much compassion in here.. sorry..

barbigrl
    Um nothing beats my J-walking ticket 2 weeks ago.....officer said I crossed on a red hand signal, the light was green. :yuk:

Kilrtoy
    This is exactly what HB needs some new stuff, Do not delete it...

Kilrtoy
    Um nothing beats my J-walking ticket 2 weeks ago.....officer said I crossed on a red hand signal, the light was green. :yuk:
    21456B, yep that red hand is for peds and the green light is for cars

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast