Cindy She-Man
    Hollywood Left
    Pelosi
    Fat Mike
    Soros
    Bent 472
    But I was wrong!!

Blown 472
    Don't you have a family reunion to go to? I heard even you can get laid there.

Steve 1
    Don't you have a family reunion to go to? I heard even you can get laid there.
    Well Bent the incest !! I Bet you do!!!!!!! And just why haven't you dropped dead yet like you were told!!!!!!!!!

HighRoller
    Hey LapDog 472, don't you have a Nazi rally to attend? Or was Saturday your Counterspunk.com rally? I get all warm and fuzzy thinking about Blown sitting by the fire in his jack boots and kaiser helmet knitting his friend a swastika baby blanket for the new little Hitler in the family.

Blown 472
    Hey LapDog 472, don't you have a Nazi rally to attend? Or was Saturday your Counterspunk.com rally? I get all warm and fuzzy thinking about Blown sitting by the fire in his jack boots and kaiser helmet knitting his friend a swastika baby blanket for the new little Hitler in the family.
    Think that up all on your own bigot?

Forkin' Crazy
    LMAO!!! That the best you can come up with? :crossx:

HighRoller
    Bigot? Let me get this straight. You, a man who hates people just because of their religion, are calling me a Bigot?? Here's your sign Do yourself a favor and buy a dictionary before you make a fool of yourself again.

Boy Named Sue
    you guys are too much. Keep it up and we'll all be speaking Chinese.

Blown 472
    Bigot? Let me get this straight. You, a man who hates people just because of their religion, are calling me a Bigot?? Here's your sign Do yourself a favor and buy a dictionary before you make a fool of yourself again.
    You are so far off base it anit funny, becuse of their religon?? ah no dipshit because of what they are doing and have done.. Dictionary? ever heard of this thing called history or where you too stone to study it?? perhaps you could learn some then you can talk smack up until then you sound like an uneducated fool.

HighRoller
    So you're educated because you have your nose up the ass of some guy who went to Berkeley and therefore is an expert on the world? Got news for you. The pseudo intellectuals, like the guy you posted on the other thread, can't do anything other than spout theory. And they are ALWAYS wrong. If they actually knew anything about the REAL world, they'd be rich. Instead, they are relegated to wanna-be status, spouting their vitriol from a second class website for people like you. Maybe someday when you take off the training wheels you'll be taken seriously, Clone 472. Only "uneducated fools" take refuge in the beliefs of others, and you got that down to a science!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast