Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Russia

Blown 472
    First off Iran was a part of 9/11 Dickhead!!!!!!!!!
    Ho, really? prove it.

78Eliminator
    But Russian chicks are hot.
    In Israel there are two kinds of Russians. Hookers or doctors. Anyone who's been there is probably laughing behind their computers right now.....

Blown 472
    But Russian chicks are hot.
    In Israel there are two kinds of Russians. Hookers or doctors. Anyone who's been there is probably laughing behind their computers right now.....
    You forgot about the ones that traffic women, and israel is the biggest player in the game.

78Eliminator
    You forgot about the ones that traffic women, and israel is the biggest player in the game.
    Yup. No argument from me.

Old Texan
    What have they done? what haven't they done??
    Oh yeah all that stuff, how could I possibly have forgotten.
    Blown are you a teacher in an urban public school?

Blown 472
    Oh yeah all that stuff, how could I possibly have forgotten.
    Blown are you a teacher in an urban public school?
    Leeme see, killing the british thru terrorism, kill the pals, thru terrorism, invading a sovern country to kill women and children, building a illigal wall, shooting skool kids in the head while they play in the back yard, trafficing women, stealing land, spying on the good ol usa, need more?

Steve 1
    Ho, really? prove it.
    Prove they weren’t you worthless POS, Here a clue over 11 of your 9/11 friends came thru Iran Jackass. BTW with the blessing of that soon to be dead government/military there.
    I see the problem here Bent, What is good for America IS BAD IN YOUR TWISTED WORLD!!Now run along and drop dead.

78Eliminator
    Holy shit, now I am really going to lose popularity, but here I go.
    Did you know that the people that founded this country were considered terrorists? That they had no popular support until they gained momentum? Do you think George Washington would be on a dollar bill if he wasn’t successful?
    Do you know why Timothy McVeigh did what he did? It was because the ATF killed innocent women and children. I am not saying that what Timothy did was right, but OUR COUNTRY did it in Waco Texas but I didn't see any ATF officials executed. They are also doing it right now over seas. To me, there is not much of a difference. The US is out of control. All about money and greed. Have a small collection of arms, and they will assassinate you. Yes, they will and all you need to do is go to the f ucking library and do a little research instead of being a spoon-fed dumb f uck want to be patriot. Real patriots do not roll over when injustice is running ramped especially by government officials, and they also speak out about it when they sight it.
    It is not in the government’s best interest to support higher education either. Just smart enough to work and pay taxes. If the populous was smart enough to see what was really going on in the white house, officials would be removed, to put it lightly.

Old Texan
    Those bastards. I'm giving up Jewish pussy.
    Do they have a mailorder site for the women trafficking? And why kill women and children when you could traffic them?
    Come on Blown, Jews sell diamonds and discount furniture. Arabs own quik stop gas stations. Here in America they coexist in strip centers across the nation. Ain't it a great place we live. :rollside:

Blown 472
    Prove they weren’t you worthless POS, Here a clue over 11 of your 9/11 friends came thru Iran Jackass. BTW with the blessing of that soon to be dead government/military there.
    I see the problem here Bent, What is good for America IS BAD IN YOUR TWISTED WORLD!!Now run along and drop dead.
    And we know where they came from but yet we are not bombing them, why is that mental giant?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast