Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Russia

Steve 1
    And we know where they came from but yet we are not bombing them, why is that mental giant?
    I told you to drop dead ,Why are you still here babbling Anti American crapola??

Steve 1
    Hey Steve, I got an idea. We can open a Home Depot like chain selling aluminum foil ceiling material to keep out the mind wash rays and other government snooping preventative stuff. Have a poison Koolaid line to serve when things go bad.
    Probably get some rich Jew to back us.
    What cha think? The conspiracy boys need a source and no sense we capitalist scum shouldn't make a buck.
    Good Idea the Lameo Bent would be the first customer Also we could name the place "Pinko Depot"

Blown 472
    I told you to drop dead ,Why are you still here babbling Anti American crapola??
    Once again you prove your mental capacity. Cant answer the question with facts you resort to name calling, are you like 13 or something?

Blown 472
    I was hoping more for clown suits with large mouse traps for shoes.
    Or mouse traps on her nipples and a big wedge of cheese up her ass??

Forkin' Crazy
    Did you know that the people that founded this country were considered terrorists? That they had no popular support until they gained momentum? Do you think George Washington would be on a dollar bill if he wasn’t successful?
    I don't really see what that has to do with anything... unless you are comparing the infant United States to the muslim terrorists...??? You aren't, are you?
    Do you know why Timothy McVeigh did what he did? It was because the ATF killed innocent women and children. I am not saying that what Timothy did was right, but OUR COUNTRY did it in Waco Texas but I didn't see any ATF officials executed.
    Timothy McVeigh had a major mental problem. I don't give a damn about his so called reason. There is NO reason for killing innocent children and people. PERIOD!!! Why didn't he just kill Janet Reno??? Where is the logic in what he did? There is NONE!!!
    They are also doing it right now over seas. To me, there is not much of a difference. The US is out of control. All about money and greed. Have a small collection of arms, and they will assassinate you.
    I guess it was all about money and greed not what the muslims did to us on 9/11/01? Or what the tyrant was doing to his own people in Iraq?
    I have a small collection of arms; should I be looking over my shoulder?
    I guess you are referring to the Branch Dividians. If they didn't have anything to hide, (illegal weapons, kidnapping, rape, child abuse, etc) why didn't they let the ATF in?
    Yes, they will and all you need to do is go to the f ucking library and do a little research instead of being a spoon-fed dumb f uck want to be patriot.
    So the library is your wealth of information? What about CNN, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, etc?
    Real patriots do not roll over when injustice is running ramped especially by government officials, and they also speak out about it when they sight it.
    So that is what all the Democrats are doing...
    It is not in the government’s best interest to support higher education either. Just smart enough to work and pay taxes.
    So that's why we have so many Federal and State funded colleges, not to mention grants and student loans..... I was wondering. :220v:
    If the populous was smart enough to see what was really going on in the white house, officials would be removed, to put it lightly.
    Oh, so you are saying all the conservatives don't know what is really going on? Is that the message you wish to convey?
    WTF?

Steve 1
    Once again you prove your mental capacity. Cant answer the question with facts you resort to name calling, are you like 13 or something?
    No Bent it is up to YOU asshole to defend your Iranian Child killing masters (ever see them hang small girls from construction cranes a nice touch BTW) and prove they DID -> NOT<- help more than 11 of the 9/11 Hijacking savage homo animals to get across their country/shithole from Afghanistan You are a Retarded Bastard BTW And why haven’t you dropped dead yet?????????????

Steve 1
    Bent
    Tehran, Oct. 30 – Iran’s hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told the latest cabinet meeting in the Iranian capital that “if we were permitted to hang two or three persons, the problems with the stock exchange would be solved for ever”, according to a Tehran-based newspaper.
    I can think of a couple in here including you Bent!!

Blown 472
    Bent
    Tehran, Oct. 30 – Iran’s hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told the latest cabinet meeting in the Iranian capital that “if we were permitted to hang two or three persons, the problems with the stock exchange would be solved for ever”, according to a Tehran-based newspaper.
    I can think of a couple in here including you Bent!!
    Huh??

Steve 1
    Huh??
    Learn to read terrorist asskissing dumbshit!

Blown 472
    Learn to read terrorist asskissing dumbshit!
    Are you foaming at the mouth?? I read it, and it has nothing to do with iran and 9/11 nor does it have anything about why we are not blowing the shit out of saudi as they were directly involved, wasss a matter cant think for your self, fox news didn't tell you what to think today??

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast