Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trojans vs Longhorns predictions

Seadog
    Anyone that disses the Big XII doesn't know much about football. The biggest problem they have is that they spend all season beating each other up to the point that they are wore out at the end of the season. The Big XII plays rockem, sockem ball. The also have not seen the west coast offense as much as they need to be comfortable with it. OSU has had a bad year because they have gone to the spread offense (modified) and with trying to learn a totally new offense, plus the loss of several key players, it has been rough. Hopefully, OSU will be back in the bowl picture next year and maybe challenge UT and OU for the south championship. No other university has produced more top NFL tailbacks than OSU.

MagicMtnDan
    USC by 21. End of discussion.

SBullet
    Anyone that disses the Big XII doesn't know much about football. The biggest problem they have is that they spend all season beating each other up to the point that they are wore out at the end of the season. The Big XII plays rockem, sockem ball. The also have not seen the west coast offense as much as they need to be comfortable with it. OSU has had a bad year because they have gone to the spread offense (modified) and with trying to learn a totally new offense, plus the loss of several key players, it has been rough. Hopefully, OSU will be back in the bowl picture next year and maybe challenge UT and OU for the south championship. No other university has produced more top NFL tailbacks than OSU.
    Sorry but USC by at least 14!!!!

Boa1277
    I remember last year,I had a customer from Oklahoma sitting across from me at my desk and I asked him about his OU class ring, he then proceeded to tell me about the as s whooping OU was going to give USC when they hooked up for the National Championship, alls I can say is he must have wanted to crawl into a hole after the stomping USC gave OU. Just remember that Texas fans...............

To the Rose Bowl. USC rocks. We are recouping today from the game.
    We have our rosebowl tickets, any other HB people going to be there?

framer1
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/19057e_1.JPG
    Who do you think is going to win?
    Point spread?
    Which player will have a big game?
    I was in Vegas a couple weeks ago and the spread was minus six USC. That of course was before both teams make it to the Rose bowl. If I was to guess I would say SC by nine. I bet one hundred at Caesars in Aug. that SC would win National title. One hundred pays 220. At least in Aug it did.

rrrr
    Gonna be a hell of a game. I hope the 'horns can hang with USC, but I doubt it. I watched the game last night (first time I had seen 'em this year) and was amazed at the size, speed, and skill of the USC offensive line.
    My guess is USC by 10. :cry:

Old Texan
    I'm predicting...............................pain.
    USC by a couple TDs, maybe 4. Just too big and fast for Texas.
    1 Month Later: What a difference a game makes.

Old Texan
    Barry Sanders, Ricky Williams, Roy Williams (2, 1 offense, 1 defense) come to mind. Defensive players by the ton.
    Bet? How about a bottle of liquor? I'll bet even up.
    I specifically left off RBs because the Big 12 has had it's fair share. Roy Williams is kind of a stretch, don't you think? The guy's caught like 50 passes in his career. But, I guess Roy Williams is the exception that proves my rule. Go Odessa Permian, Go MOJO.
    Defensive players by the ton, almost all DL and LBs. Offensive lineman too. DL, LB and OL are not skill positions.
    You're on. One bottle of liquor, $30ish limit. Straight up.
    The old throat's a little parched from all that yelling last night. Need a drink....

Bryan Rose
    I think they are both great teams! I must say though I have a feeling it will be Texas by 4...........if they can keep their quarterback in the game! no depth for Texas here.
    Bryan
    Missed my prediction by one point. Texas by 4 !
    it is too bad Georgia Got there ass handed to them by West Virginia.
    What a game!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast