Thread: Is Hooligan

SummitKarl
    crazy

hoolign
    On behalf of Shockwavebob..yes.

FMluvswater
    big red truck

hoolign
    I don't think you're crazy. Maybe insane, but definately not crazy.
    Insane is a clinical term, crazy is ...this aint workin either

Kim Hanson
    crazy
    Crazy is a harsh word, he is a Canadian that's all Wake up and smell the coffee, we just take things to new levels and I think Jeff fell down Jeff give me a call ya focker, HOUSE BOAT shit!............( . )( . )..........It will be like Jeff & Kim's( wife's are there also fockers ) Party Barge Adventure ..won't be good, I can see it already! 911 on speed dial and medic's waiting on shore waiting Beer truck waiting on call and same goes for gas truck..Forgot we have gas on the water

hoolign
    Crazy is a harsh word, he is a Canadian that's all Wake up and smell the coffee, we just take things to new levels and I think Holli fell down Holli give me a call ya focker, HOUSE BOAT shit!............( . )( . )..........It will be like Holli & Kim's( wife's are there also fockers ) Party Barge Adventure ..won't be good, I can see it already! 911 on speed dial and medic's waiting on shore waiting Beer truck waiting on call and same goes for gas truck..Forgot we have gas on the water
    HANSELL>>>QUIT CALLIN ME HOLLI...edit that ...and i'll respond :rollside:

Kim Hanson
    HANSON>>>QUIT CALLIN ME HOLLI...edit that ...and i'll respond :rollside:
    First name better focker .........( . )( . )..........

hoolign
    First name better focker .........( . )( . )..........
    hOOlign...hOOlign...Not Hollign...hoolign..as for shuswap..i'm in. better book now though! jungleboys around again. i'll all him and see if he and canucklehead are in...for good measure we better put Brown in the loop

Kim Hanson
    hOOlign...hOOlign...Not Hollign...hoolign..as for shuswap..i'm in. better book now though! jungleboys around again. i'll all him and see if he and canucklehead are in...for good measure we better put Brown in the loop
    Canucklehead was coming down here and I thought we could talk about it and the focker is a no show! I will look in to " Twin Tower's " and see what's the going rate..JungleBoy is back Tom Brown think you can take that bra for a week ...........( . )( . ).........j/k Tom........

hoolign
    Canucklehead was coming down here and I thought we could talk about it and the focker is a no show! I will look in to " Twin Tower's and see what's the going rate..JungleBoy is back Tom Brown think you can take that bra for a week ...........( . )( . ).........j/k Tom........
    If your gonna look into it check with three B's too. Let me know what they have. Nuthin under 40'!! those lil boats are useless!! did marcy write my number down or do I need to PM it to for the 256th time???

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast