Thread: Ogshocker......????

Chase
    How are things?? Where are you right now?? I see you are in here somewhere??

Mrs.Racer277
    I last saw him yesterday morning in Havi at breakfast.
    Maybe his is still at my house pulling blue tape off my walls. :cry:

Chase
    So they are back from "down unda"

OGShocker
    Good morning Kelly,
    I have returned to the office for the first time in three weeks. I will be elbows and azzhole for a while just trying to get caught up.
    You guys holding up well there?
    Dia,
    I was NOT anywhere near Havasu this weekend...

Redneck
    Good morning Kelly,
    I have returned to the office for the first time in three weeks. I will be elbows and azzhole for a while just trying to get caught up.
    Dia,
    ya i think i saw him on a plane to china or something

Flashover
    Good morning Kelly,
    Dia,
    OG Did you have a good time on vacation? :crossx:

Chase
    I am pleased to hear that you are back....I have not seen any pictures yet...however I am sure the situation at your office may have something to do with that...AND I am anxiously awaiting that licence plate you said you were going to get for me.... :rollside:
    Things are good here...friggen cold this morning, but it is that time of year...here anyway...I am pleased I got the ATV so I can have my mind in the ATV mode right now as boating is out and there is no snow for snowmobiling...if I had a snowmobile..Sharilee is wanting an ATV of her own now....everyone warned me...when I bought the first one..oh you will want another one right away....I was in denial then..
    Shar has been ill for quite some time now, and is on the mend, so her performace ratings are on the upswing.. :rollside: ..A new hair do makes everything good too, where it seems even her students are impressed, and letting her know it too. :220v:
    3 weeks from now we will be Vegas, and still looking forward to seeing you guys if possible..We are getting quite excited to get away...

OGShocker
    Not much of a Holiday for me, I was down there on business, my family had a GREAT time! I'll post some of their pictures on another thread.
    Thank you for asking!