Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sexual Harassment Training

JB in so cal
    I have to take a mandatory on line training class and before I start, I thought I'd ask everyone's help in demonstrating what's OK and what's not OK.
    Here's what I mean. Can I say this?:
    "Sally. Your Account Development Plan is not complete, but you have a great rack"
    "Jim. Too bad on that Thomas contract pitch. I bet if you had a real set of balls, you'd have won the bid"
    "Betty. Should I turn the heat up in here? I can tell you're a little cold..."
    Help a brotha' out. Give me more of what I can't say.

ROZ
    I am an expert in this field
    When changing the container at the watercooler, do not say,"hold this so I can change the bottle," and put your cup between the huge rack of the blonde in the office

YeLLowBoaT
    LOL I had to take one of those classes a few years back.... It was run by a Lawyer that just did sexualy herassment. I had to go after calling one of my female coworks a "bitch" beleave me I was restraining my self when I called her a bitch...
    Basicly Its not what you say, Its how its taken. You don't even have to be talking to the person for it too be sexually herassment. Its a bunch of BS, Lets all move to Italy where even smacking/pinching/ grabing a female coworks butt is not sexually herassment.

HighRoller
    Ask them if it's considered harrassment to call a broad a "skirt".

topless
    LOL I had to take one of those classes a few years back.... It was run by a Lawyer that just did sexualy herassment. I had to go after calling one of my female coworks a "bitch" beleave me I was restraining my self when I called her a bitch...
    Basicly Its not what you say, Its how its taken. You don't even have to be talking to the person for it too be sexually herassment. Its a bunch of BS, Lets all move to Italy where even smacking/pinching/ grabing a female coworks butt is not sexually herassment.I'm feeling harrassed right now and I think I'm going to sue you.l :crossx:

YeLLowBoaT
    Go right ahead... I would love to counter sue over your name

Havasu Hangin'
    I actually went through that Calif-mandated class a couple weeks ago.
    There was some pretty funny stuff in there...

H20 Toie
    It comes down to if it's something you would not say to your 10 yr old daughter then don't say it at work.

topless
    Go right ahead... I would love to counter sue over your name It's on then. My screen name means no bimini top you perv!! :rollside:

YeLLowBoaT
    Basicly Its not what you say, Its how its taken. .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast