Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has a........

barbigrl
    Razor cell phone?? I really want to get one, but I have heard mixed reviews! I don't want to spend the money if the phone sucks!!!

riverbound
    Not me....

Do F150's Float?
    NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO....
    BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD phone... I told you mel! Me & my cousin both have them - i've already sent mine back once to get repaired. I always have major delays on text messages (probably because of Cingular). The phone itself freezes up alllllll the time, the camera doesn't take better pics than the phone you have now...
    BOOOOOOOOOOO for the razr... just waiting till my contract is up (a year and a half :frown: ) so i can get a free phone with someone else!!!

barbigrl
    Never heard of it. Of course I could care less about phone gadgets except that it rings and I can answer it. People laugh at me because I use the old fashioned ring tone. I do that so my ring is unique.....lol
    I have to have the "latest" phone.... lol! I REALLY want a sidekick...however that would mean I have to cancel my contract with cingular! I wish cingular would get the sidekick or something similar!

barbigrl
    BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD phone... I told you mel! Me & my cousin both have them - i've already sent mine back once to get repaired. I always have major delays on text messages (probably because of Cingular). The phone itself freezes up alllllll the time, the camera doesn't take better pics than the phone you have now...
    BOOOOOOOOOOO for the razr... just waiting till my contract is up (a year and a half :frown: ) so i can get a free phone with someone else!!!
    I know you hate it..... I have heard from others that they love it.... Not sure what to do...cingular is having a speacial on them right now...

Do F150's Float?
    I have to have the "latest" phone.... lol! I REALLY want a sidekick...however that would mean I have to cancel my contract with cingular! I wish cingular would get the sidekick or something similar!
    Ya, it was cool at first...until i realized it was the same thing as my phone from before (like the one you have now) but in a fancier package... really, it's a piece of crap. I want the LG phone (that opens like a book) but i've heard reallly bad stuff about LG phones too... im just gonna wait this one out so i don't pay a grip of $$$ for a stupid phone again...

riverbound
    I know you hate it..... I have heard from others that they love it.... Not sure what to do...cingular is having a speacial on them right now...
    My Bro has one and he says it was the biggest POS he has ever had. His G/F gave it to him. It's a cool looking phone. His is even famous (made an appearance or two in a couple "films" )

riverbound
    Ya, it was cool at first...until i realized it was the same thing as my phone from before (like the one you have now) but in a fancier package... really, it's a piece of crap. I want the LG phone (that opens like a book) but i've heard reallly bad stuff about LG phones too... im just gonna wait this one out so i don't pay a grip of $$$ for a stupid phone again...
    You guys need to get real phones.....I have beat mine up sooooo bad and have had minimal problems, except the first two had software issues, that has been fixed

barbigrl
    My Bro has one and he says it was the biggest POS he has ever had. His G/F gave it to him. It's a cool looking phone. His is even famous (made an appearance or two in a couple "films" )
    thats gross....

KACHINA KEN
    Same thing with Treo's, I had 3 of them. I'm done with high end phones. I pimp an $85 Samsung now.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast