Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: "Death Wish" Christmas card

Steve 1
    That is besides the point, I think it pretty chicken shit to do that. My point was about freedom of speech plain and simple.
    I think it is chickenshit to be a communist coward like ole Hugo there.

SmokinLowriderSS
    But it seems to be ok that pat robertson called for the death of someone and you had no problem with it, funny how you have a double standard.
    Yes, I have no problem with Pat Roberts saying somebody outght to kill Chavez. If you think that is irresponsible, fine. I think somebody should have killed Tookie Williams long ago. I think somebody ought to off mouthpiece Sheehan, Sen Kerry, Sen Teddy (the Scothmeister) Kennedy, Pres Chaves as well as a lengthy laundry list of others in this nation and world. That is my opinion and first oiff, I am not in any position of prominence that if I make it public, nobody will care, seccondly, I am not in a position of power to actually CAUSE those events I would like to see happen, even if I had the publicity like Pat Roberts has. Publicity but no clout, no ability.
    Writing a godamn holiday card to an injured US mil soldier and telling him, "I hope you die" is damn irresponsible and conveniently forgets the fact that that soldier, and millions before him/her actually PROTECT your right TO BE THAT DAMN IRRESPONSIBLE. No double standards here based on politics, race, religion, or any thing else. Bet the mailer failed to posess the nutsack to return address the card too, gutless SOB.

Schiada76
    Isn't that freedom of speech?
    Blown, I disagree with your politics but I think I'd still have fun knocking back a beer or ten with you.
    On this one though SHUT THE **** UP!
    I have friends in Iraq protecting your fat sorry liberal ass and this piece of shit deserves an ass kicking that will give him a near death experience.

Blown 472
    Blown, I disagree with your politics but I think I'd still have fun knocking back a beer or ten with you.
    On this one though SHUT THE **** UP!
    I have friends in Iraq protecting your fat sorry liberal ass and this piece of shit deserves an ass kicking that will give him a near death experience.
    Not a liberal thanks. How do you feel now that bush has admitted he went to war with bad intelligence??

Steve 1
    Bent sent the card!!

Steve 1
    You bent traitor jackass even Saddam himself did not know exactly what he had in the way of WMD’s BTW they found a lot of material there Turd!

Schiada76
    Not a liberal thanks. How do you feel now that bush has admitted he went to war with bad intelligence??
    I think he's a ****ing stud!
    He didn't turn around and point his finger at that **** clintoon and blame him.
    You do know it was clintoons CIA that GAVE him the bad intell don't you???????????
    Along with:
    British Intel
    Israli Intel
    Russin Intel
    Fwench Intel
    German Intel
    Gassed Kurds
    Gassed Iranians
    Billary
    Hillery
    Kennedy
    Gore
    Kerry
    Putin
    Blair
    and on and on and on
    Bush has enough balls to say " I take responsibilty for the war in Iraq and the mistakes." He also said that he will fix the intellegence services that fu cked up.
    He didn't say he PROVIDED THE POOR INTELLEGENCE YOU BLITHERING FU CKING IMBECILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Now back to the subject of the thresd
    That piece of shit that wished death on a MAN who risks his life to protect that same scumbag needs to be fu cked up beyond recovery. If you support his statement so do you.

Blown 472
    I think he's a ****ing stud!
    He didn't turn around and point his finger at that **** clintoon and blame him.
    You do know it was clintoons CIA that GAVE him the bad intell don't you???????????
    Along with:
    British Intel
    Israli Intel
    Russin Intel
    Fwench Intel
    German Intel
    Gassed Kurds
    Gassed Iranians
    Billary
    Hillery
    Kennedy
    Gore
    Kerry
    Putin
    Blair
    and on and on and on
    Bush has enough balls to say " I take responsibilty for the war in Iraq and the mistakes." He also said that he will fix the intellegence services that fu cked up.
    He didn't say he PROVIDED THE POOR INTELLEGENCE YOU BLITHERING FU CKING IMBECILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Now back to the subject of the thresd
    That piece of shit that wished death on a MAN who risks his life to protect that same scumbag needs to be fu cked up beyond recovery. If you support his statement so do you.
    Where did I say I support it??

Steve 1
    Where did I say I support it??
    "Isn't that freedom of speech?"
    That did not come off your ratchit keyboard?????Traitor asshole !!!!! There are two sides to this and you picked the enemys side !!

Blown 472
    "Isn't that freedom of speech?"
    That did not come off your ratchit keyboard?????Traitor asshole !!!!! There are two sides to this and you picked the enemys side !!
    You have got to be the stupidest person I have ever run across.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast