Thread: Paging Tunnel T

DCBob
    TT my prop was delivered this weekend by The Donald..........Great Job on the repairs.......Thanks a lot :rollside: What do I owe/who do I pay?????
    Thanks again

TUNNEL T
    YOU OWE ME NOTHING !!!!!!!, you and your assless chaps wearing brother of yours have always been good to the mexican ! !!!!!TUNNEL T

DSIDan
    YOU OWE ME NOTHING !!!!!!!, you and your assless chaps wearing brother of yours have always been good to the mexican ! !!!!!TUNNEL T
    That being the case, I need 2 30 cleavers (small shaft), Have them delivered by Bill Gates to my home, Tell him to bring a prop wrench. Next time I see you............................................... My brother will be wearing assless chaps and mt wallet will be left at home............................I have your gauges and shiat, will try to find you this week and keep your pants on

hulshot
    Dan sorry to hear you have small shafts. :cry: Whats up?

ELIMINAT THIS
    That being the case, I need 2 30 cleavers (small shaft), Have them delivered by Bill Gates to my home, Tell him to bring a prop wrench. Next time I see you............................................... My brother will be wearing assless chaps and mt wallet will be left at home............................I have your gauges and shiat, will try to find you this week and keep your pants on
    Can you stop fagging up HB with your assless chaps talk. We all know you like to smoke poll but please keep it to your self.
    Hey I have a stripped out POS prop wrench in my boat,you can have it if you want.

DCBob
    I appriciate it

NICE PAIR
    Maybe I'll let you wear my chaps! :rollside: Thanx "T"

DCBob
    Maybe I'll let you wear my chaps! :rollside: Thanx "T"
    SWEEEEEEEEET :220v:

acatitude
    damn bob i see your still lurking on the edge of the dark side leave them chaps in the wacka :220v: