Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Light Parade

Charley
    Phat Matt/ G-locks - nice to have finally met you... I appreciate the tour and want to give you big props on the quality of that E ticket.... superb looking boat and impressively rigged
    Union Jack - Thank you again for the ride, the 29 handled the Havasu stuff real well as expected, but those Vipers were my big question..... no questions anymore... Thanks very much!

Buster
    Great weekend except for the fricken wind.... Great to meet you Charley. PhatMatt your new ride is real cool. The more I looked through it the more attention to details I saw. You/E-Ticket did a great job. BTW, did I say your stereo is unbeleivable.. I sound great...
    Great meeting SYA, Player, Jackie, Kilrtoy, Kola (You would still be trying to light that fire if I did not bring over my torch).
    Funnyest thing all weekend had to be Charley's son and Vegasbabys daughter trying to convince me to let them take my rhino on a cruise around the island Sat night after the parade. In the daylight maybe, but not when it is that packed.. I liked the effort though...
    Ok, I'm done with winter... Summer can't come quick enough...
    Later

FastTimmy
    Yeh that was a good time. Thanks for the bed Mike....

Charley
    Great weekend except for the fricken wind.... Great to meet you Charley. PhatMatt your new ride is real cool. The more I looked through it the more attention to details I saw. You/E-Ticket did a great job. BTW, did I say your stereo is unbeleivable.. I sound great...
    Great meeting SYA, Player, Jackie, Kilrtoy, Kola (You would still be trying to light that fire if I did not bring over my torch).
    Funnyest thing all weekend had to be Charley's son and Vegasbabys daughter trying to convince me to let them take my rhino on a cruise around the island Sat night after the parade. In the daylight maybe, but not when it is that packed.. I liked the effort though...
    Later
    ahh dude.... good meeting you 2, but why not loan em the rhino..what a teenage cockblock manuever!!
    just kidding haha ...Im sure my lil punk was behind all the requests, that kid is 15 and will drive anything

FastTimmy
    Hey Charley it was good to hang again man.... I think your right, this will be a great summer to come....

Buster
    Yeh that was a good time. Thanks for the bed Mike....
    Anytime brother.....

Phat Matt
    Phat Matt/ G-locks - nice to have finally met you... I appreciate the tour and want to give you big props on the quality of that E ticket.... superb looking boat and impressively rigged
    Union Jack - Thank you again for the ride, the 29 handled the Havasu stuff real well as expected, but those Vipers were my big question..... no questions anymore... Thanks very much!
    Likewise. Now get yours built!

Phat Matt
    Later
    Thanks. I am very happy with the sound system and the boat. Thanks for the cigar. What did I smoke again? I was telling one of my friends who likes them. It was nice meetin you also and this summer is going to be the best!

Phat Matt
    Timmy, thanks for the rhino ride to the gas station. You kept the stereo alive.

Buster
    Thanks. I am very happy with the sound system and the boat. Thanks for the cigar. What did I smoke again? I was telling one of my friends who likes them. It was nice meetin you also and this summer is going to be the best!
    It was a H UPMAN. Good mild cigar. I will have a box with me all summer. We will do it again... Tunes, Cigars and HeigrBombs.. That sounds fun..
    See ya..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast