Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Raiders Fans

Hardly Satisfied
    i would think that the raiders might be able to bet the 2-10 jets maybe

Jeanyus
    I think you are being overly optemistic.

JetBoatRich
    Wonder what they will BET on, LOL
    They make a game out of it

ChumpChange
    Thanks for your wonderful insight. Another stupid post that has absolutely zero input to this thread.
    Even with zero input, the Raiders still suck.

Phat Daddy
    Even with zero input, the Raiders still suck.
    They do, but to say all the fans suck, well I'm a fan. No I don't have a shaved head or carry a knife in my back pocket but I do love my team, just has I'm sure you do too. Every team has their share of shitty fans and the Raiders definately have a real mix of followers but I would'nt call half of them true fans. Most are ganster wannabe's that give the Raiders the image they got. Just thought I'd clear it up for you since you got all us Raiders fans figured out.

ChumpChange
    They do, but to say all the fans suck, well I'm a fan. No I don't have a shaved head or carry a knife in my back pocket but I do love my team, just has I'm sure you do too. Every team has their share of shitty fans and the Raiders definately have a real mix of followers but I would'nt call half of them true fans. Most are ganster wannabe's that give the Raiders the image they got. Just thought I'd clear it up for you since you got all us Raiders fans figured out.
    You actually hit the nail DIRECTLY on the head right there. I couln't have said it better. I was speaking about Raider fans only, not necessarily football fans whose team is the Raiders.

Phat Daddy
    You actually hit the nail DIRECTLY on the head right there. I couln't have said it better. I was speaking about Raider fans only, not necessarily football fans whose team is the Raiders.
    Maybe you should call them "Wannabe Raiders Followers". I just call them "dumb shit dick heads that give me (a true Raiders fan) a bad name"

FreshTracks
    Thats so typical, can't talk smack so you gotta pick on something from the 70's............I do miss the Fouts/Stabler bouts :rollside:
    I was at the game and they played that lame a$$ song during a timeout.
    I've been a long time Raider fan (well behaved Raider fan) and the past few years it's been tough going down to S.D. and having them kick our a$$. Things have changed, it used to be all the Raider fans giving Charger fans $hit (and the ratio was like 75% Raider /25% Charger Fans), now the Charger fans heckle the Raider fans hard and it's more like 50/50 now.
    S.D.-You may have scoreboard right now, but how many Super Bowl rings do you have????

JetBoatRich
    Radier Fans have a reason to cheer with a new coach coming in

LUVNLIFE
    Radier Fans have a reason to cheer with a new coach coming in
    That and a new quarterback should help out

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast