Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: firehawk performance boats??????

atxwrangler
    has anyone heard of these, built in oklahoma,was jet boat engineering.are they any good, they look like a cp or tx19,would it by chance be the same mold as the wicked performance boats?

Wicked Performance Boats
    No they are not out of our mold WPB

Jake W2
    Use to be one of the guys from Condor(Wyatt ) that ran Fire Hawk the TX 19 mold was one of Condors probely or if it is one of JBEs old molds it was one of Youngbloods molds.If it is a 18 it might be one of Jimmy J and Dan rossen old molds.
    Have a pic of the boat?
    Jake

Cheyenne19
    Firehawk also had a cheyenne mold. I believe Jimmie Johnson put them together. Broken Arrow OK if i'm right. I don't know anything about the tx's though. Just the pickleforks

atxwrangler
    Thanx Guys,it Is A Youngblood.i Just Found Out.more To Come!

DEL51
    doesn't wicked also produce a pickle tunnel jet?

poncho-pwr
    There is a mid eighties Predator that runs around in some of the coves on Lake Quachita around here and the bottom of it looks like a Youngblood but the deck is definitely different. The deck has a kind of a raised up center section that runs up and widens where it meets the dash. The deck is definitely different. The boat I am talking about has a nothing special 468 BBC in it and it is very quick.

mrgoslow
    The boat I am talking about has a nothing special 468 BBC in it and it is very quick.
    same here, local predator w/a .060 over 396 and is very quick. sandbags in the se class. if the new wicked 18 has a similiar bottom they should be the ticket for those wanting a rocket.

Wicked Performance Boats
    doesn't wicked also produce a pickle tunnel jet?
    No we don't.Sorry. But,maybe in the near future.Julie and Pat WPB :220v:

Wicked Performance Boats
    same here, local predator w/a .060 over 396 and is very quick. sandbags in the se class. if the new wicked 18 has a similiar bottom they should be the ticket for those wanting a rocket.
    Thanks, She does seem to fly like a rocket. Awsome riding boat. and we layed the 1st heavy, imagine what a lighter hull would do :idea: :220v: .order when ready!!!!! Julie and Pat WPB

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast