Thread: More Chuck....

Jbb
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ucknorris2.jpg
    By Popular Demand... Even More Shit About Chuck Norris!
    If you ask Chuck Norris what time it is, he always says, "Two seconds till." After you ask, "Two seconds to what?" he roundhouse kicks you in the face.
    Filming on location for Walker: Texas Ranger, Chuck Norris brought a stillborn baby lamb back to life by giving it a prolonged beard rub. Shortly after the farm animal sprang back to life and a crowd had gathered, Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked the animal, breaking its neck, to remind the crew once more that the good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.
    Since 1940, the year Chuck Norris was born, roundhouse kick related deaths have increased 13,000 percent.
    Chuck Norris has recently changed his middle name to "****ing."
    There is no chin behind Chuck Norris' beard. There is only another fist.
    There are two kinds of people in this world: people who suck, and Chuck Norris.
    Chuck Norris spends his Saturdays climbing mountains and meditating in peaceful solitude. Sundays are for oral sex, KFC and Tequila.
    Chuck Norris always has sex on the first date. Always. The only time he didn't was in 1941, otherwise known as the beginning of the Holocaust.
    Crop circles are Chuck Norris's way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the **** down!
    There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live.
    Chuck Norris once walked down the street with a massive erection. There were no survivors.
    In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Chuck Norris could use to kill you, including the room itself.
    Chuck Norris has two speeds: walk and kill.
    Chuck Norris is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.
    When Chuck Norris was born, the nurse said, "Holy crap! That's Chuck Norris!" Then she had had sex with him. At that point, she was the third girl he had slept with.
    It takes Chuck Norris 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.
    Chuck Norris is not lactose intolerant, he just refuses to put up with lactose's shit.
    Chuck Norris can divide by zero.
    When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down.

1stepcloser
    In the movie "Back to the Future" they used Chuck Norris' Delorean to go back into time and into the future. When they gave it back to him with a scratch on it he was angry and roundhouse kicked Michael J. Fox, which years later they discovered is the cause of Parkinson's disease.

1stepcloser
    I am not offended.
    I have trouble communicating my feelings. At least that what my fardgin' therapist tells me. Stupid bitch.

Jbb
    um.......ok...

1stepcloser
    Nevermind. Too much caffeine today.
    That with pizza and salad for lunch.... my bloodsugar is peaking and I'm buzzing like a methead moments after a monster rail.

Tom Brown
    Filming on location for Walker: Texas Ranger, Chuck Norris brought a stillborn baby lamb back to life by giving it a prolonged beard rub. Shortly after the farm animal sprang back to life and a crowd had gathered, Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked the animal, breaking its neck, to remind the crew once more that the good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.
    Oh boy... LMAO!