Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: So, who's going to buy a Trident Revolution?

Lightning
    I was out in El Cajon and stopped by Trident the other day - looks like they have a boat or two that they are ready to take orders on and sell.
    Who's seriously considered buying one? Why wait any longer, order now so you'll be ready for summer....
    Wes, are you going to hold a demo day for those who are interested to go for a test ride?

riverbound
    I would love too, but Then I would have to live in it I will just drool all over them until the day my finances allow me to buy one.

INSman
    What are they asking for on the pricing ??

ROZ
    That's a good idea!
    I thought number 2 was already allocated to Lightning

Lightning
    That's a good idea!
    I thought number 2 was already allocated to Lightning
    I am seriously considering it, the new house is making it a little tight on the numbers right now. BTW - I need a new TV, can you help me out

ROZ
    I need a new TV, can you help me out You know it..... I'm going to be in the bay park area Monday evening, you want me to drop by to talk about what will fit or do you already have an idea of what you want ?

RiverToysJas
    What are they asking for on the pricing ??
    I'm not sure, but if you can't afford it, I'm sure you can get Kachina or an Advantage that looks just like it for a about half the money. :rollside:
    RTJas

Lightning
    You know it..... I'm going to be in the bay park area Monday evening, you want me to drop by to talk about what will fit or do you already have an idea of what you want ?
    Monday is all good with me, just let me know what time is best for you so I can mark it out on my calendar. Give me a call....check you vm.

Big Kahunaa
    I would love too, but Then I would have to live in it I will just drool all over them until the day my finances allow me to buy one.
    I'm with you on that one

HighRoller
    I'm still eager to see some more detailed pictures like the dash, interior, controls and dual jet setup. Froggy? Can you hook us up?

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast