Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: SK Hits 2K

SummitKarl
    Wow 2K in 6 monthsÂ…Â…Â…..
    What a powerful Tool “The Sandbar” is, I am absolutely blown away by it
    This place truly is a community and I am glad to have become a part of it
    I am simply amazed what you can accomplish here, from boat advice to $1m hook ups, I have done it all right here.
    A wise old boss of mine once told me, A good Manager doesnÂ’t need to know the information, He needs to know where to get it and how to use it.
    This community truly is wonderful place to get it, and even a better place to use it, instead of learning "who does who" over the last 6 months I learned "who does what", I can even begin to tell you all the power of the "Hook-up" in this forum, absolutely AMAZING!!!.
    What a great place for fun. I have ROTFLMAO for hours on end (Thanks for sucking up your keys Hooligan).
    I have also made some Great friends here (just way too many to list), and each day seems to bring a new face or voice from The Sandbar, Wow what a place.
    Thanks to all
    +500, Spayed, OG did it, HBJATK

Redneck
    Wow 2K in 6 monthsÂ…Â…Â…..
    What a powerful Tool “The Sandbar” is, I am absolutely blown away by it
    This place truly is a community and I am glad to have become a part of it
    I am simply amazed what you can accomplish here, from boat advice to $1m hook ups, I have done it all right here.
    A wise old boss of mine once told me, A good Manager doesnÂ’t need to know the information, He needs to know where to get it and how to use it.
    This community truly is wonderful place to get it, and even a better place to use it, instead of learning "who does who" over the last 6 months I learned "who does what", I can even begin to tell you all the power of the "Hook-up" in this forum, absolutely AMAZING!!!.
    What a great place for fun. I have ROTFLMAO for hours on end (Thanks for sucking up your keys Hooligan).
    I have also made some Great friends here (just way too many to list), and each day seems to bring a new face or voice from The Sandbar, Wow what a place.
    Thanks to all
    +500, Spayed, OG did it, HBJATK
    whtever get back to work congrats Karl

Flashover
    WOW you have been busy karl. Glad to see you made some good contacts and nice hook ups. Enjoy... :crossx: :crossx:

Mr. Pixilated
    You also have to remember all the nice ass on the boards...I'm thinking out loud again...

H20 Toie
    get a life

Redneck
    You also have to remember all the nice ass on the boards...I'm thinking out loud again...
    maybe we should get some together and compare

76ANTHONY
    SK YOUR A REGULAR POST WH*RE

SummitKarl
    hey there are some nice BOOBIES TOO!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...34MVC-009F.JPG

INSman
    Slowwwwww down there turbo, next thing you know, you will be passing me !!! :argue: :boxingguy :hammerhea :lightsabe

OGShocker
    OG did it....
    WTF did I do now? :idea:
    Congrat's on the 2k!!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast