Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Carpet

Devilman
    Devilman that look's nice
    Thanks! Like I say, easy as hell to clean up, but still looks nice. And it's different. The only other ones I have seen is atxwrangler's Southwind here on the boards & that picklefork I mentioned & it isn't even close to being on the water last I seen it.

GUGS102
    Go to harbor freight and buy a cheap paint gun and shoot the contact cement through that. Make sure to be well ventilated, that shit burns easy. I paid $15 for the gun and have done my hallett 19' and sea ray 21' they both look great.
    Whatever carpet you get make sure it is a rubber backed marine carpet.
    Gugs

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I did my kachina and it was a bitch!!!!. Buy the materials and pay someone else to do it!!!!!! You can get the carpet from "Mesa Sales". They are an upholstery supplier on main st just east of gilbert rd on the southside of the road just past the canal. I think the carpet is $15 a yard. It does come in 2 different widths though...........

atxwrangler
    ok, gotta jump in and say i like my splatter floor so far.lots of people have this flooring and have no problems with heat. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...oatfest010.jpg

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    it has a ford in it so i don't have to worry about oil leaks
    Are you sure about that?????????????????????????????????? :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    ok, gotta jump in and say i like my splatter floor so far.lots of people have this flooring and have no problems with heat. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...oatfest010.jpg
    Marty that sure is one beautiful boat! I dont know why and the hell you are selling it!!! You did a bitchin job brotha WHere did you get the kit for the floor?? What brand is it?? I may do my kachina next month...

moneysucker
    Carpet is easy. I used Marine carpet from Keyston in Mira mesa. They recomended the top and trim adhesive for automotive vinyl tops to affix the carpet and I never had a problem. Now I don't have carpet, Gel and Parkay. The gas pedal is a bastard on the foot if it is in the sun though. So are my black seats if the towel is not on them.

Big Kahunaa
    Are you sure about that?????????????????????????????????? :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    sure am chevy's and harley's keep the streets oiled

atxwrangler
    thanks,michael!i probably won't sell it,the more i think about it,the more i like it.i was just dissapointed that gps top speed was only 73mph.and i found a scorpian picklefork for $8000.i still have a lot of tweaking to do.i am sure i can get to 90's with hp,and pump changes.anyway,all compliments are appreciated.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    sure am chevy's and harley's keep the streets oiled
    Ummmmmmm I dont think so! My chevy dont leak a drip! Now on the other hand I know of a ford that has a little leaking issue :crossx: :crossx:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast