Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: truck driving schools

LAFD
    anyone know of a good truck driving school around the sfv area.

HocusPocus
    this is the one i went to several years ago.. they were pretty good but not in the sfv area. US trucking (http://www.ustruck.com/)
    here is a list of trucking schools in California.
    Trucking Schools (http://www.infoporium.com/truckschools/California.shtml)

LAFD
    this is the one i went to several years ago.. they were pretty good but not in the sfv area. US trucking (http://www.ustruck.com/)
    here is a list of trucking schools in California.
    Trucking Schools (http://www.infoporium.com/truckschools/California.shtml)
    how much was it do you remember???i know it aint cheap.

HocusPocus
    it was around $5-6K.. i don't remember the exact amount and that was awhile ago.. not sure what they would cost today.

Don't spend that kind of money on a school!!,study the DMV books,then take the air brakes,combo,general test at the DMV.......then I'll hook you up with the guy I went to thats real easy to pass & get your CDL...........$375 for OTR test,if you don't pass it cost you $75-$150 to go back & take it again.
    No BS it's a good deal,they spend about an hour with you goin over the truck & what you have to do to pass.........I got it in one shot & passed.
    If you like I'll get you the number later on tonight.

lucky
    Don't spend that kind of money on a school!!,study the DMV books,then take the air brakes,combo,general test at the DMV.......then I'll hook you up with the guy I went to thats real easy to pass & get your CDL...........$375 for OTR test,if you don't pass it cost you $75-$150 to go back & take it again.
    No BS it's a good deal,they spend about an hour with you goin over the truck & what you have to do to pass.........I got it in one shot & passed.
    I agree with this , But remeber you need a Tractor / Trailer to test in
    If you get the dmv and Read it - You will pass -- most of the questions that are asked are at the end of the chapter - as Review questions - they are just worded a lil differently -- ohh and You don't want your haz mat - it will open a whole new can of worms !
    If you want free training hook up with Not so Swift Trucking and sighn on for their training program!

LAFD
    that would be cool.

LAFD
    If you get the dmv and Read it - You will pass -- most of the questions that are asked are at the end of the chapter - as Review questions - they are just worded a lil differently -- ohh and You don't want your haz mat - it will open a whole new can of worms !
    If you want free training hook up with Not so Swift Trucking and sighn on for their training program!
    yeah i didnt get my hazmat endorsment didnt want to deal with all that crap. so i got everything else but that...

MAINEVENT
    What happen the dootson school
    Ask me im debbie dootson........

The $375 is for the Tractor / Trailer & the test.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast