Thread: Spam Refi for boat and RV loans

Boat Loan Guy
    If anyone out there has a high intrest rate on either a boat or RV loan and would like to see if we can get it lower give me a call.
    Chris 951-906-6300

rvrtoy
    Glad to see you back? Feeling better I hope.

Boat Loan Guy
    Yes, thanks my arm is feeling much better, I am hoping by the middle of Janaury I will be able to be in Glamis..Still in threapy 3 times a week till the end of the year though. Good to hear from you hope bussiness is going well.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    What happened to you???

Boat Loan Guy
    I got a cut on my arm that turned into a lovely Staff infection, ended up in the hospital with a 102 temp, 3 days later had my arm cut open to remove the infection, and for the next month had nurse coming to my house to clean the wound twice a day. Had to inject my self 3 times a day with antibiotics and with all the happening I lost the muscle in my arm so I could no longer bend it, damn it has taken 3 months just to be able to drink a beer with it. But all is getting better

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I got a cut on my arm that turned into a lovely Staff infection, ended up in the hospital with a 102 temp, 3 days later had my arm cut open to remove the infection, and for the next month had nurse coming to my house to clean the wound twice a day. Had to inject my self 3 times a day with antibiotics and with all the happening I lost the muscle in my arm so I could no longer bend it, damn it has taken 3 months just to be able to drink a beer with it. But all is getting better
    HOLY CRAP!!!!!!! I am glad you are ok!!!
    Let us know when you can hit the desert! :rollside:

Mardonzi
    I'm sure I'll be in the market for a boat loan after the first of the year.... I'll get hold of you then

TOBTEK
    find someone to buy my 5th wheel trailer.....and you will chalk up another loan

dimarcobros
    What would you consider high and what is low to you? Does the policy amount matter?

H20 Toie
    i have a 2001 Holiday Rambler 34' motorhome that i am either going to sell or refiance, i owe 65k on it let me know what you can do.