Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rhino tires and Wheels

sigepmock
    Whats the best set-up on Tires and Wheels for the Rhino's? I can get a set of 3" (I think or 4")offset ITP rims with paddles for a good price but was wondering if I need them. I think I'd rather spend the money on a set of beadlocks and just air down. We'll use the Rhino in Glamis all winter and Havasu in the summer. What do you guys think? Sure would be nice not having to swap tires before and after each trip.
    Thanks,
    Chris "Not even on the Rhino JV team yet" Mock

Buster
    Beadlocks without a doubt. Changing tires back and forth sucks. JMO...

Magic34
    Whats the best set-up on Tires and Wheels for the Rhino's? I can get a set of 3" (I think or 4")offset ITP rims with paddles for a good price but was wondering if I need them. I think I'd rather spend the money on a set of beadlocks and just air down. We'll use the Rhino in Glamis all winter and Havasu in the summer. What do you guys think? Sure would be nice not having to swap tires before and after each trip.
    Thanks,
    I don't want to sound like I have all this sh*t laying around, but we have a set of brand new wheels and tires for the Rhino for just under $700. I know they are ITP wheels and I actually think he wants $680 (I believe that was cost).
    He can send those with the Rhino when you pick it. I'll get a picture of them on Monday and also know the size then. They are at the shop and won't be there until Monday.

sigepmock
    I don't want to sound like I have all this sh*t laying around, but we have a set of brand new wheels and tires for the Rhino for just under $700. I know they are ITP wheels and I actually think he wants $680 (I believe that was cost).
    He can send those with the Rhino when you pick it. I'll get a picture of them on Monday and also know the size then. They are at the shop and won't be there until Monday.
    Well then....You guys just put all the good stuff on it.....wheels.....stereo....lights...all the billet stuff that will fit.....etc......then let me know where to send the check......on yeah while your at it .....add the long travel kit and a couple of sets of Kings........oh wait I'm not wetwillie....never mind j/k
    I wish I was a baller but I'm not..... :cry:
    Michael, that sounds great. Get me the info.....I think I want the Bead lock rings to match the blue plastics but if the price is right.....
    Thanks,
    Chris

Evo22
    Thanks,
    hey PM I can hook ya up if nobody has yet!!!

sigepmock
    Where's Toby's Rhino expert help on this one?
    What's your advice on tire size too? 26 too tall?
    I know the latest Rhino is almost as BA as that new DCB....help us wannabe JR. Ballers out. :rollside:
    Chris

riverbound
    Where's Toby's Rhino expert help on this one?
    What's your advice on tire size too? 26 too tall?
    I know the latest Rhino is almost as BA as that new DCB....help us wannabe JR. Ballers out. :rollside:
    Chris
    Damn you Chris.......now Im goign to have to change my tires and wheels out too. BTW if yours gets the stereo done first I'm gonna be pissed.

Evo22
    most of the guys run the 26x11x12 if your gonna run it at Glamis if it is only dirt and pavement run the 26x9x12

sigepmock
    Damn you Chris.......now Im goign to have to change my tires and wheels out too. BTW if yours gets the stereo done first I'm gonna be pissed.
    Too funny. I doubt I'll beat you on the stereo deal....and as far as wheels I'm just trying to get the basics done first. Then I'll see about the LT or at least the Elka, Fox, or Ishocks. I still have to pick the damn thing up so I guess I better start there :squiggle:
    "most of the guys run the 26x11x12 if your gonna run it at Glamis if it is only dirt and pavement run the 26x9x12"
    Brian I got your PM just trying to get everyone's opinion first. I only get one shot at this before the Wife pulls back the leash..... :cry:
    Hey Magic34 any luck with the pics???? Hell Evo's getting back to me sooner than you.... :sqeyes: j/k When you get a chance. I'm gonna meet Brett in Havasu this Sat to pick up the Rhino so anytime before then.
    Thanks,
    Chris

riverroyal
    27s,a bit tall for glamis,fine for the river.Id go smaller but I have the 14inch wheel,not sure anyone makes a smaller tire for a 14

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast