Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: AHHHH!!! Who has the most stressful job?

Highlimit9000
    Professional Poker Player!

THATJEFFGUY
    My job is EXTRA STRESSFUL.....all the girls that work for me SUCK!!!hahahahahahah
    Deano
    Hmmm that doesn't sound too stressful...unless they just suck and don't swallow !

LUVNLIFE
    I have you all beat. I'm the Wal-Mart greeter. Do you know how hard it is day in and day out to be cheerful and considerate to all the trailer trash and old people. How many times I have to smile and say Welcome, or Have a nice day. It's bullshit. I just want to say EF YOU shop somewhere else.

Desert Rat
    I have you all beat. I'm the Wal-Mart greeter. Do you know how hard it is day in and day out to be cheerful and considerate to all the trailer trash and old people. How many times I have to smile and say Welcome, or Have a nice day. It's bullshit. I just want to say EF YOU shop somewhere else.
    Damn from the looks of your boats it must pay really well so shut the fu(k up and get back to work!! Oh and DON'T forget the "bah by's have a nice day" because when you forget those you tend to make my day VERY stressful!!

LUVNLIFE
    Damn from the looks of your boats it must pay really well so shut the fu(k up and get back to work!! Oh and DON'T forget the "bah by's have a nice day" because when you forget those you tend to make my day VERY stressful!!
    Stop it Paul you are streesing me out. Seven out of the ten voices in my head told me to stay home and clean the guns. :rollside:

dicudmore
    palm springs area. independent now, but did work for chevy for about 7 years and hyundia for about 2. i liked but got out because of the stress. to much warranty and internal crap. i loved my job but it just gets to you after about 7 years and 12 managers later
    true all that

Craig
    OK, I vote for bank teller in Alaska, 40 customers, and they're all wearing masks

Havasu Hangin'
    Jordy calls, he goes to the front of the departure line at the airport on his way to Vegas.
    WHAT???
    That guy gets to the front of the line, yet I have to sit on the damn runway for 20 minutes Friday morning?
    :notam:

hoolign
    Not in the least bit stressful

hoolign
    Not in the least bit stressful

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast