Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: AHHHH!!! Who has the most stressful job?

bchbum
    Try being a plumber for a local govt. , Can't belive all the crap I see everyday .

Boat Loan Guy
    damn trying being a boat loan guy,,, having to be in filp flops and shorts and talking to people about there boats or Rvs that is one hell of a stressful job...

H2OT TIMES
    Explosives Detection can get a little tense at times but, hey somebody has to do it.

Tyson Ross
    Ex Auto Insurance Claims Representative. 50 calls a day, almost everyone mad looking for money or for me to accept liability. :argue:

lucky
    step dad

PHX ATC
    WHAT???
    That guy gets to the front of the line, yet I have to sit on the damn runway for 20 minutes Friday morning?
    :notam:
    Uh, you need "the number" to call. :rollside:
    Besides, I work Friday AFTERNOON! Much better service then. :boxed:

PHX ATC
    That was the coolest thing EVER!!!! Nothing like passing on the right taxi way. Something like 12 planes by my count, and right up to the front of the line. Very cool and I owe ya huge Mr. ATC. Kind of made me a legend with the work company I keep. It's good to have friends in high places, like the control tower.
    My pleasure, although if anybody asks, I have no idea what you're talking about!

Sleek-Jet
    Shoot... the most stressfull part of my job is when we run out of coffee... :220v: :crossx: :crossx:

riverroyal
    stay at home dad/mr. mom!!!
    for the 9 months Ive been a stay dad I can say it has some real stressful moments.You wouldnt think it would be stressful,it is.Not the same stress as some jobs,but still stress.I give credit to stay home moms,it can be tough.If your spouse is cool then that helps.

Just Tool'n
    A sales manager who's fiscal year end is Dec 30th, who has not meet his sales number for the year yet!
    Some Merry F***ing x-mas.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567