Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 wheeler or Quad?

djunkie
    Which is your prference? And what brands and models do you recomend?
    I've been tossing around the idea of riding again. I used to ride years ago but had a bad accident and got away from it and got into boating. :crossx:
    Now I have the itch again. I'm more of a cruiser/ trail rider. Probably never see glamis or the sand again (since my accident was in the sand). Most of my friends ride the 2 wheelers but I'm kinda thinking I may be less likely to ride like a nut case if I got a quad. I loved the bikes but I just feel like I'd be less likely to try stupid stuff on a quad.

H20 Toie
    the quad will beat you up more than a bike unless you fall . so get a Rhino or a buggy.

BarryMac
    IMO, a two wheeler, if your gonna do any kind of trail riding the two wheeler is a much better choice, if your only doing Glamis then it's a 50/50...

djunkie
    the quad will beat you up more than a bike unless you fall . so get a Rhino or a buggy.
    Can't afford the Rhino. I already got a golf cart on steroids anyways. :crossx:

djunkie
    IMO, a two wheeler, if your gonna do any kind of trail riding the two wheeler is a much better choice, if your only doing Glamis then it's a 50/50...
    I doubt I will ever go to glamis again

BarryMac
    I doubt I will ever go to glamis again
    I would do the two wheeler then... IMO...

Outnumbered
    I had a similar situation to you. Got back into riding a few years ago after riding 2-stroke 250's back in the 80s and 90s. I bought a few quads and was never quite happy. Then I bought a bike and could not be happier. I now ride a KTM 450EXC enduro. Great trail bike that can take a beating and will chug along or haul ass depending on what your mood is. If you will not be in the dunes, the bike is the right choice.

ColeTR2
    I gave up four wheels on my bike at age 4. It was when my dad took off the training wheels.

Topock Junkie
    If your concerned about getting hurt again. I would suggest just ridding a cooler full of beer.

pixilatedpussy
    Which is your prference? And what brands and models do you recomend?
    I've been tossing around the idea of riding again. I used to ride years ago but had a bad accident and got away from it and got into boating. :crossx:
    Now I have the itch again. I'm more of a cruiser/ trail rider. Probably never see glamis or the sand again (since my accident was in the sand). Most of my friends ride the 2 wheelers but I'm kinda thinking I may be less likely to ride like a nut case if I got a quad. I loved the bikes but I just feel like I'd be less likely to try stupid stuff on a quad.
    I swear by my 450 & Geza swears by his! So....its entirely up to you! He says he will never ride a quad.....(but I have caught him playing on mine) hee hee!
    See ya tonight!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast