Thread: Hanson, how is the "drilling" business?

dmontzsta
    You keeping those long shafts up to par?

Kim Hanson
    I don't know about the drilling end of it but the service part is going crazy right now, taking home about $8000 to $9000 a month.........( . )( . )......I always have spent my last check before Christmas on my girls and they are going to love it this year more ,4 grand on 4 girls! I love to spoil my girls as you can see, they use to think all parents spent that kind of money on each kid......

dmontzsta
    I don't know about the drilling end of it but the service part is going crazy right now, taking home about $8000 to $9000 a month.........( . )( . )......I always have spent my last check before Christmas on my girls and they are going to love it this year more ,4 grand on 4 girls! I love to spoil my girls as you can see, they use to think all parents spent that kind of money on each kid......
    Good to hear the business of servicing "drills" is going well.

Kim Hanson
    Good to hear the business of servicing "drills" is going well.
    I service wells Donald, do you understand pumps,tubing and rods...2200 metre well all horizontal, medium H2S and high lel's.........( . )( . ).........Get it?............( . )( . ).......Or is it like you talking about ricers, that's out of here