Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: (Verizon) Moto-Razor...?

HammerDown
    Any owners...feedback?

KLEPTOW
    They don't start shipping until today or Monday. Online sales only to start.

phebus
    I have a friend that has a Cingular Razor, and has nothing but problems with it. I really like how thin it is, as when I carry my cell phone, I just carry it in my pocket. So, I went to the Verizon store to look at them, and the sales person I talked to said that Verizon was slower bringing them to market than some of the other cell companies, as they were waiting for some of the bugs to be worked out.
    Bottom line is that I am going tomorrow and getting one. Verizon has a policy that if you don't like the phone you buy, you can exchange it for another within 15 days.
    I guess we'll see............

phebus
    They don't start shipping until today or Monday. Online sales only to start.
    That was the stated shipping time, but the Verizon store near me got them in a couple of days ago, and has them in stock.

KLEPTOW
    Shit I guess they are getting their act together, they weren't even sure if Motorola was going to make it's shipping commitments before xmas.
    The R&D testers I have talk to said the phone is like night and day verses other networks.

KLEPTOW
    How much was the in store price?

phebus
    I'm ready for the 2 year phone upgrade from Verizon, so I think my price was $199. Not cheap for an upgrade, but the phone seems very functional.
    I hope it's reception is good. I know that all the phones are regulated for power, but right now my wife and I have LG phones, and my daughter has a Samsung phone. My daughter can get reception with almost full bars on her phone, in areas that we get no service with our LG phones.

KLEPTOW
    Yep, I found that out myself when I use to test for them, the Motorola phones were the shit. Then they switch there network equipment to Nortel switching equipment Motorola phones have not been the same.
    Out of all of the phones I have tested Samsung is the best on overall reception & coverage.

Sleek-Jet
    It's about time. Now I can finally retire the old Star-tac...
    A couple hundy for a new phone isn't bad, and I'm not gonig to switch providers, so the two year commitment is no biggy either.

KLEPTOW
    I don't know why I want of one these thing, the price will drop in half by summer.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast