Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: chargers

Ralph Brunt
    well since nobody has anything bad to say about my chargers i'll start that was weak playing and coaching. my .02 ralph

cc322
    From the cheers in the crowd I would say the Dolphins were very well represented in San Diego but then again that's usually the case down thier. Allready got my tickets Dec 31st Chargers vs Broncos and Denver always has alot of fans iin SD BTW they are now 10-3 Broncos that is

Woodster
    I was at the game today and yes there was quite a few Dolphin fans..The chargers looked pretty pathetic today. Hopefully they can give indy some hell next week

Jyruiz
    At least the Chargers still can make the playoffs, my fins are done.

Hardly Satisfied
    dont know how the chargers could lose to the dolphins

a catered life
    well since nobody has anything bad to say about my chargers i'll start that was weak playing and coaching. my .02 ralph
    agreed the same goes for my raiders

slink
    Way to go Fins If they (Chargers secondary) couldn't handle Frerotte and Chambers wait till they get a load of Peyton to Harrison. It aint gonna be pretty. Bolts only chance is if Dungee decides not to go for an undeafeted season and sits everyone, which I don't think will happen. Bolts can only pray that KC and Pittsburg loses this weekend too so they still have a chance to get a wild card if they can beat KC next weekend.

Focker
    dont know how the chargers could lose to the dolphins
    Ed,
    its very simple
    MARRRRTTTTTYYY is an idiot
    why do you think they ran him out of Cleveland :yuk:

Ziggy
    Nothing like stepping on your own dick. ......The team just looked listless, and the kickoff return fumble was critical.
    Long shot now but with help of other games there's still a chance. Thank you Dallas for beating the Cheifs. Considering the Bronco's barely pulled off their win against the hapless Ravens showed some weakness in Denver too. Its still possible but a long shot.....<fingers crossed>

Red Eye
    Way to go Fins If they (Chargers secondary) couldn't handle Frerotte and Chambers wait till they get a load of Peyton to Harrison. It aint gonna be pretty. Bolts only chance is if Dungee decides not to go for an undeafeted season and sits everyone, which I don't think will happen. Bolts can only pray that KC and Pittsburg loses this weekend too so they still have a chance to get a wild card if they can beat KC next weekend.
    You think so??? I know they all want to go to the Superbowl, but going undefeated for only the 2nd time in NFL history would seem like a goal they'd want to accomplish.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast