Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spam, 2 quads, 4 bikes, vw motor/trans

H20 Party Starter
    Garage Sale!! 2 quads, 4 bikes + sandrail parts
    1986 Honda 4-trax 200cc quad, electric start w/ reverse, 5 speed auto-cluch (foot shift but no clutch to hassle). Front cargo rack, newer tires, starts/runs great, no leaks. Perfect for wife/older kids, but has no problem gettin around w/ a 200lb guy. We are the Origional owners of this bike and have all service records, always has been garaged. Needs nothing, Current title and registration also. $1100 OBO
    1986 Honda 4-trax 125cc quad, electric start w/ reverse 5 speed auto-clutch. Great shape, rarely ridden. Good tires, starts/runs great. Has the Honda trailer hitch for a utility cart/trailer. Origional owner, current title/registration. Needs nothing, ready to go. $1000 OBO
    1984 Yamaha 490cc dirtbike. 2-stroke IT, Runs good, TONS of Power!!! Recently new tires, suspension redone, tool pack, carb just rebuilt, custom headlight kit, has crack in top of plastic gas tank, Have bill of sale, no title $ 550 OBO
    1988 Honda XR650 duel sport. Great condition, super clean barely ridden, newer plastics, new Supertrap exhaust, Registered street legal w/ title and current plate. Runs great, good commuter bike. $2000 OBO
    1987 Yamaha RZ350 2-stroke Crotch rocket (streetbike) Rare, complete w/ race design graphics, red/white. Current title/registration. $3000 OBO
    Complete working 1600cc duel port motor AND IRS Tranny from 74 bug. Just pulled from running car to build a class 5 unlimited project. Motor is origionnal VW fuel injection, but I have multiple carbs/manifolds that will be included.
    Brand new tri-mill stinger exhaust. Ready to be bolted into your sandrail frame, or saved as cheap spares. $500 FIRM
    PM if interested
    Not that I care about kittens, but I can get pics of the quads, yami 450, and vw stuff Tonight when I'm home, and the XR 650, rz 350, and yami 490 when I pull them out of storage later this week (wed-thurs).
    e-mail me at JoshKreutzen@hotmail.com

Lightning
    Got pics of the 650 Honda?

BarryMac
    My Christmas Present brother???

H20 Party Starter
    The Xr 650, RZ 350, and yami 490 we're all owned by a family memember who recently passed away. I went over all the bikes, changed out the gas etc. are rode them all personally before they were moved into storage 2 weeks ago. I will be picking the bikes up from storage and they will be at my place in LAKE FOREST most kikely THURSDAY afternoon.
    The quads are my dads, the YZ450f and VW stuff is mine and it's all in My Garage if you want them tonight.

Rev. Williams
    I'll take the 490 if you still have it !!
    I love the older bikes !!
    Maybe this weekend I can get down there to pick it up ??

H20 Party Starter
    I'll take the 490 if you still have it !!
    I love the older bikes !!
    Maybe this weekend I can get down there to pick it up ??
    sent you a PM back- the Rev has 1st dibs :rollside:

25Elmn8r
    Garage Sale!! 2 quads, 4 bikes + sandrail parts
    1986 Honda 4-trax 125cc quad, electric start w/ reverse 5 speed auto-clutch. Great shape, rarely ridden. Good tires, starts/runs great. Has the Honda trailer hitch for a utility cart/trailer. Origional owner, current title/registration. Needs nothing, ready to go. $1000 OBO
    PICS Please. I have a good friend looking for a quad for his daughter.

25Elmn8r
    sent you a PM back- the Rev has 1st dibs :rollside:
    If Rev doesn't pick this up, I am interested.

H20 Party Starter
    If Rev doesn't pick this up, I am interested.
    I'll let ya know :rollside:

25Elmn8r
    I'll let ya know :rollside:
    How about the Quad?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast