Thread: ? ? ?'s on T-shirts for Okmulgee Hot Boat Bash '06

DUECE'SDAD
    Its sneakin up on us that is June 23 and 24 the date of our gettogether and i need to skratch a design for our t-shirts. I have a place that can print them up and we have had a few offers on donations for the printing fees. The major question i have (and i cant remember if i have already asked it !!!) is would you guys that are coming or planning on coming rather see 1) a kinda computerized drawing of a jet and a v-drive (maybe the v-drive setting and a shot of a jet throwing a rooster going by behind it) or 2) kinda a traditional version "monster" t-shirt style with a really cartoonish drag boat jumping up outta the water with a monster and the hand on the shifter with fire outta the pipes. Either way they will be small left front logo and large pic and logo in the rear ! ! ! You know which one i would rather have, but its mostly up to the crowd. Big daddy even drew up a similar one in the 60's called "Sinker Toy" with a shovelnose hydro and a crazy monster with a helmet, thats kinda what i was thinkin on number 2 (someone on here uses that pic as an avatar). Let me know

Ken F
    it's Old Riggers avatar you are thinking of...if I remember that was"Rat Fink".
    Kne F

thark27
    I think I would go with #2 also, I have always liked that style. We should get together and discuss all theat we are gonna do and spread out the the tasks, I know you are super busy and there are plent of people willing to help.

Infomaniac

Letscrashyours
    #2 Sounds Cool

ONAROLL
    two............

DUECE'SDAD
    This is going the way i hoped and expected ! ! ! will get started soon
    Thark, Letscrashyours, adam and tom, when and where and we will get together and plan this thing up

progplb
    dos

thark27
    That would be a kick ass shirt. As far as getting everyone together my place is always open for a get together.