Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Plans?

Devilman
    Laid out for the spring or summer yet? I'm gettin bored with lookin at a covered up boat. Anybody else?

FLEA DIDDY
    Laid out for the spring or summer yet? I'm gettin bored with lookin at a covered up boat. Anybody else? Nope, What you got in mind? I'm still wondering if my boat will be ready by April. If so, it's on like a pot of boilin neckbones.

atxwrangler
    i'm ready to hit the river,and some/lots of beer! :cry:

taylormanss
    we actually ran the centurion today over in cow bayou in bridge city texas,sure was nice to be out on the water!

Devilman
    Nope, What you got in mind? I'm still wondering if my boat will be ready by April. If so, it's on like a pot of boilin neckbones.
    What all you doing to it? I know you mentioned paint, anything else?

FLEA DIDDY
    What all you doing to it? I know you mentioned paint, anything else? Updating the 472 and slowly building the 557, interior, stereo, paint, redo trailer. It really sucks, I don't have any local Mofo's that can come by and drink some beer and help F'ck wit it. ALOT of work for one Mofo.

Devilman
    Updating the 472 and slowly building the 557, interior, stereo, paint, redo trailer. It really sucks, I don't have any local Mofo's that can come by and drink some beer and help F'ck wit it. ALOT of work for one Mofo.
    I hear you on the running solo. Damn, thats a lotta shit to do all at once! What are your interior plans? Starting from scratch or redoing what you have. I had pictures of that boat, but I may have deleted them.... And what's wrong with the trailer?

FLEA DIDDY
    I hear you on the running solo. Damn, thats a lotta shit to do all at once! What are your interior plans? Starting from scratch or redoing what you have. I had pictures of that boat, but I may have deleted them.... And what's wrong with the trailer?I totally stripped it down to nothing going back with new everything, wire, steering wheel, gauges, gel coating the floor, everything. The trailer just needs paint. 4 months to finish. Hey that would be a good running bet 4 you guys around here. LOL

Devilman
    I totally stripped it down to nothing going back with new everything, wire, steering wheel, gauges, gel coating the floor, everything. The trailer just needs paint. 4 months to finish. Hey that would be a good running bet 4 you guys around here. LOL
    Could happen! Don't sound like the trailer needs much work. Your seats gotta be completly rebuilt or just reupholstered? Mine were shot, we rebuilt the frames, then took them to my seat guy and he finished them up in a couple of weeks....

Taylorman
    We need to plan something for this summer. I like to plan way in advance. Somerville is nice but rough. Brazos was awesome. How about Lake Houston?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast