Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Any Plans?

Devilman
    Got it, I signed in over there also, FLEA DIDDY, That vid must be before summer cuz it get's packed out there.
    You signed on? Cool! It'l be nice to have another shit-slinger over there. Like I said, it is VERY laid back, lotta shit talking back & forth, but don't take nothing personal. It's all good. That guy mentioned a gathering the last weekend in January or something like that, may have been when that was. Looked like a nice place & not to far for me or some of the other Texas guys. I have met some cool people on these boards. You will too, when the weather gets good!

FLEA DIDDY
    Right on! We'll hit it in the spring. I won't be able bring my boat to the Jan deal he was talkin about. Taylormannss said he might go I'll sponge a ride with him.

Devilman
    Right on! We'll hit it in the spring. I won't be able bring my boat to the Jan deal he was talkin about. Taylormannss said he might go I'll sponge a ride with him.
    Don't hold your breath. He's been talking about hooking up with me & Marty here at the river & he ain't showed yet. I'm starting to wonder if he even has a boat. But yeah, we'll get together soon enough. Tell you what. After Christmas, if you & yer fam. got a free weekend, come to Edna. I'll call Marty & maybe have a little hoorah at the lake or something. No worries about the boat neither, just bring some beer & some shit to throw on the grill. Who knows, might even get Randall to show up. I haven't met him personally yet either! Might get to find out if he reallly has a jetboat or not...

FLEA DIDDY
    You haven't met Randell? He's a character. :rollside: He brought his boat by my house one day so I could look at it., But Hells yea, I'll tell my wife and well get something rollin, Hopefully Jan will be mild.

Devilman
    You haven't met Randell? He's a character. :rollside: He brought his boat by my house one day so I could look at it., But Hells yea, I'll tell my wife and well get something rollin, Hopefully Jan will be mild.
    Nah, I haven't met him yet. Timing I guess. Like I said Christmas will be here before we know it. After that, maybe sometime between that & New Years, ya'll can come down. Even if your boat ain't done yet, camp at the lake, shoot the shit, & drink some beer by the fire!! See what happens...

Jim Hall
    Ya'll are getting me all pumped up! Your right in my back yard. Since I live on the lake I have not been at the river.I think the marina you are talking about is Love's Marina off old 90.Ya'll are welcome anytime to put in at my place,drink beer, BarBQ and play. During the summer we pretty much are on the lake every weekend. The jet boat population has been increasing every summer in the last five years. Call my cell anytime 832-309-1757

Devilman
    Ya'll are getting me all pumped up! Your right in my back yard. Since I live on the lake I have not been at the river.I think the marina you are talking about is Love's Marina off old 90.Ya'll are welcome anytime to put in at my place,drink beer, BarBQ and play. During the summer we pretty much are on the lake every weekend. The jet boat population has been increasing every summer in the last five years. Call my cell anytime 832-309-1757
    Thanks for the invite Jim! Once the holidays have passed, I'll be looking forward to getting back to some boatin. Maybe we'll get lucky & have a mild winter. Get back to it even sooner....

FLEA DIDDY
    Ya'll are getting me all pumped up! Your right in my back yard. Since I live on the lake I have not been at the river.I think the marina you are talking about is Love's Marina off old 90.Ya'll are welcome anytime to put in at my place,drink beer, BarBQ and play. During the summer we pretty much are on the lake every weekend. The jet boat population has been increasing every summer in the last five years. Call my cell anytime 832-309-1757Jim, you got any pics of your cove or where you guys hang out at?

Taylorman
    Jim, you live on Lake Houston. I did not know the lake went to Tomball.
    Im ready, say when and i'll be there. Ive been wanting to hit Lake Houston and the San Jacinto.

TexasJet
    I will definitely do Lake Houston and the river this summer. I want to check out that "party cove". :devil:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast