Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Any Plans?

Devilman
    I will definitely do Lake Houston and the river this summer. I want to check out that "party cove". :devil:
    Morning Texasjet. Doing alright today?
    That San Jacinto or Lake Houston either one sounds pretty inviting & its not a long haul either!

Jim Hall
    I'll see if I can figure out this picture posting thing so I can post a couple. I commute to Tomball Hospital for work. kind of a long drive but well worth it!

Devilman
    I'll see if I can figure out this picture posting thing so I can post a couple. I commute to Tomball Hospital for work. kind of a long drive but well worth it!
    Do you have a spot in the image gallery? If not, just use the attachment button down toward the bottom of the page, then I can post 'em if you like....

Taylorman
    Does the river connect to Lake Houston?

Devilman
    I was tryin to find it on a map I have here on the wall, can't find San Jacinto river or Lake Houston.... Not detailed enough I guess.

TexasJet
    Morning Texasjet. Doing alright today?
    That San Jacinto or Lake Houston either one sounds pretty inviting & its not a long haul either!
    Doin' good, how you doin'? Trying to figure out how to upgrade the motor over the winter. I was thinking about a new boat but talks with upper management, aka wife, did not go well at all. :yuk:

FLEA DIDDY
    Does the river connect to Lake Houston?Yes it connects, but there is a spill way in between so you can't go from the river to the lake and vice versa.

FLEA DIDDY
    I'm on it Captain, Here is a map of the lake and river.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...rty30/map2.jpg

Devilman
    Doin' good, how you doin'? Trying to figure out how to upgrade the motor over the winter. I was thinking about a new boat but talks with upper management, aka wife, did not go well at all. :yuk:
    I hear you! You've had that Baja since it was new right? Or at least a long-ass time..... When I mentioned another boat to the wife, I got that "look" :skull:

Devilman
    I'm on it Captain, Here is a map of the lake and river.
    Ok, I know where it is now. Right on the other side of Houston. My map shows that lake, but its not named.... That ain't far away at all..

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast