Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Any Plans?

Taylorman
    So there is a launch on Hwy 90?

Taylorman
    Ya'll are getting me all pumped up! Your right in my back yard. Since I live on the lake I have not been at the river.I think the marina you are talking about is Love's Marina off old 90.Ya'll are welcome anytime to put in at my place,drink beer, BarBQ and play. During the summer we pretty much are on the lake every weekend. The jet boat population has been increasing every summer in the last five years. Call my cell anytime 832-309-1757
    So Jim you live on the lake. What kind of boat do you have? Maybe would could either do the lake and hang out with Jim or do the river since you cant go between the two. River would be some good water most likely.

FLEA DIDDY
    So there is a launch on Hwy 90?Loves marina, It's a boat ramp/camp grounds, nice cove, sand beaches.

FLEA DIDDY
    Off topic, but do any of you guys have kids? I got a 5 & 7 yr old and another in the oven, LOL. They loooooovvvvveeeee DADS boat.

taylormanss
    count me in.

Taylorman
    I have 2 but they are to young for "MY BOAT" says mom. 3 and 7 months. Im in for this trip. When? Lets discuss dates. How about the first weekend in May to kick off the summer. It can be the first trip of the summer. River or Lake?

taylormanss
    hey kevin did ya ever sell your scoop,and the rest of that bbc stuff ya had?

Taylorman
    I sold the motor mounts, still have the scoop, BBO 3 point mounts with starter.

TexasJet
    I hear you! You've had that Baja since it was new right? Or at least a long-ass time..... When I mentioned another boat to the wife, I got that "look" :skull:
    Sorry for the delay in answering, just saw it. It's a '79 and I got it in '83. Duane and I were working on a bad ass combination he has for sale, but wifey kind of bowed up at the thought of a new boat. It would not have been a "family" type boat.

Devilman
    Sorry for the delay in answering, just saw it. It's a '79 and I got it in '83. Duane and I were working on a bad ass combination he has for sale, but wifey kind of bowed up at the thought of a new boat. It would not have been a "family" type boat.
    No problem. I remembered you saying you had owned it for a good while. It's a nice boat, I like it. Jeez, how fast you wanting to go, buddy??

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast