Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: room for miss perfect II

rent money II
    this is my wife Heidi she was in the Hot Boat issue with the boat name contest a year or so back on Rent Money. This is Rent Money II. Sometimes you have to take a lot of photos to hide evrything love those digital cameras!

badtaste
    nicely done. do you have a boat? didn't notice one in the photos.

ROZ
    What the hell is that green shit in those pics?

JB in so cal
    this is my wife Heidi she was in the Hot Boat issue with the boat name contest a year or so back on Rent Money. This is Rent Money II. Sometimes you have to take a lot of photos to hide evrything love those digital cameras!
    I think I speak for the room when I say what a fine posting! If more people, in the first few posts, would take the time to spread holiday cheer like this fine gentleman has done this place would be all the better for it.

pixilatedpussy
    She is darling! Welcome!!!!!!

ROZ
    I think I speak for the room when I say what a fine posting! If more people, in the first few posts, would take the time to spread holiday cheer like this fine gentleman has done this place would be all the better for it.

You post pics of your lady in similar attire first, then I'll think about it... Better yet, I think RR should post from his stash of pics before either of us! I think it's a little safer that way ... well for us atleast

JB in so cal
    You post pics of your lady in similar attire first, then I'll think about it... Better yet, I think RR should post from his stash of pics before either of us! I think it's a little safer that way ... well for us atleast
    Mrs. RR has a firm grip on the digi. This too I have come to know. As far as mine, since I have a fond feeling for a warm bed with her in it, I'll pass as well.
    Want to see my dogs, again?
    How about a nice Havasu sunset?

Miss Perfect
    Wow, she is very pretty. She deserves the name. I'll just change mine to Miss not quite Perfect.
    Welcome to ***boat.

rent money II
    No we will change hers to MY RENT MONEY.

hoolign
    Wow, she is very pretty. She deserves the name. I'll just change mine to Miss not quite Perfect.
    Welcome to ***boat.
    You will not change your name!!! Not with all the threads I've started for you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast