Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Has Changed In Woman in the Last 10 Years?

SummerBreeze
    I am 46years old and have been married and devorced. I have had live in girls dated had long term relationships and short term relationships and I think I have tried just about everything in a relationship to see what works and what dosen't and I have come away with I don't have a clue any more on what to do now.
    Woman have changed so much in the last 10 years. I think we have a major change and I don't see the good in it. It has left us guys like W.T.F. to do????
    Any help here?
    Don't tell me on-line dating is the answer because you are fishing from the same pool...

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Huh??

bunny 166
    I'd try to help, but I'm not sure what you're asking?.....

Brady Bunch
    I am 46years old and have been married and devorced. I have had live in girls dated had long term relationships and short term relationships and I think I have tried just about everything in a relationship to see what works and what dosen't and I have come away with I don't have a clue any more on what to do now.
    Woman have changed so much in the last 10 years. I think we have a major change and I don't see the good in it. It has left us guys like W.T.F. to do????
    Any help here?
    Don't tell me on-line dating is the answer because you are fishing from the same pool...
    Sounds like you should just stick with HOOKERS........ :rollside:

topless
    Women have changed in the last 10 years because we are now ten years older. :cry: :cry: Now stop reminding me of the fact!!!!

Havasu Hangin'
    Most women want to see a credit and/or a Dun and Bradstreet report. I carry one with me at all times.

Chase
    It doesn't matter if they changed or not...part of a relationship is dealing with or accepting what the other person is like...if it is an issue then maybe you shouldn't be in that relationship..

Sleek-Jet
    I didn't know anyone had figured women out... did I miss a memo or something???

Chase
    You didn't miss anything....nobody will ever figure them out...isn't this part of what makes them so exciting??

Moe_Havi
    Nowdays when the beav comes out to play, there was a recent visit to the barber.
    Moe

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast