Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JC to JG conversion

HOSS
    I cannot get to the saved link when hbjet converted his pump to a JG. Anyone know who he sent it to to get done?
    custommuffler@nocoxmail.com

HOSS
    Also can not link to set back pump. Wanna cut mine out and shoe it and set back.
    `75 Southwind with in progress 573

HOSS
    Thanks.
    But just to clear the air everyone,,,I have work into the JC already from Greg S.

Squirtin Thunder
    Hoss my 9year old daughter does the converions for me. No disrespect intended. Give me a call and I will explain.

canuck1
    Hoss my 9year old daughter does the converions for me. No disrespect intended. Give me a call and I will explain.
    That right there is funny

Nucking futs
    MPD did HBjets pump.

Jim, I doubt that your daughter has mastered the skills needed to run a lathe, a mill or weld aluminum....yet. Hoss is referring to when HBjet had his C bowl converted into a split-bowl, not just doing a JG for JC swap.
    Hoss,like Nucking Futs said, the work was done by MPD in Costa Mesa, Ca. 949-631-2040

tahitijet
    ya MPD did it.. From what i gather from Jack you will gain some performance by converting a c rather then running a G.
    I have pics of my setback if you want those. I didn't think hbjet had a setback?

HOSS
    I didn`t meen anything either. Just wanted to clear the air before anyone else posts about just change it to a G bowl thats all. That way we don`t get out in left field and stay more on topic.
    Also looking at possibly just buying a whole new AT setup already done. Anyone got that kinda hookup? Lookin for a backdoor deal,,,if ya know what I meen. email me

HOSS
    Jim, I doubt that your daughter has mastered the skills needed to run a lathe, a mill or weld aluminum....yet. Hoss is referring to when HBjet had his C bowl converted into a split-bowl, not just doing a JG for JC swap.
    Hoss,like Nucking Futs said, the work was done by MPD in Costa Mesa, Ca. 949-631-2040
    Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast