Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nacimiento 411

Dawn Patrol
    I am thinking about taking the fam to Naci for a week, but have never been there. I wanted to get a place to stay right on the water. Can anyone give me information on the lake. How big is it? Where to stay? Where to Launch? Are there other activities close to the lake such as night life etc.
    We live in Huntington Beach and usually take our boat to Havasu or the Ocean.
    Any information would be great.

Keyser
    Take a look at this site (http://www.nacimientoresort.com) You can also rent houses but others would know more about that than I would.

redneckgirl
    Here is the link to rentals at oak shores. Naci is our local lake ...we were on the lake Sunday!!! Oak Shores (http://www.lakenacimientorentals.com/Homepage.htm)
    If you have any specific questions just ask...one of the local board member will be able to answer it!!!
    RNG

Dawn Patrol
    Thanks for the information. It looks like a fun place to go with the family.

OldYeller
    Lake Naci -- Great place to play, Great place to live!!

e8411a
    Are there other activities close to the lake such as night life etc.
    Unless you mean campground parties or moonlit boat runs there is no nightlife at the lake. Paso Robles is about a 15 minute drive away and has some nice places to hang out if you don't mind piling back into the car. If you want to party during the day head out to the Narrows, or Las Tables if you want things more family oriented. If you like to ski there is a dedicated slalom course with it's own cove and dock. Just grab a map on your way in.
    We have a house at Naci and also visit Havasu. You will probably notice, as we did, that the atmosphere at Naci is more relaxed.

Dawn Patrol
    Unless you mean campground parties or moonlit boat runs there is no nightlife at the lake. Paso Robles is about a 15 minute drive away and has some nice places to hang out if you don't mind piling back into the car. If you want to party during the day head out to the Narrows, or Las Tables if you want things more family oriented. If you like to ski there is a dedicated slalom course with it's own cove and dock. Just grab a map on your way in.
    We have a house at Naci and also visit Havasu. You will probably notice, as we did, that the atmosphere at Naci is more relaxed.
    I want a place to spend about a week with my family and it sounds like Naci is the place. I love Havi but it is more of a party atmosphere. I want to hang out and just relax. Thanks for all the help.

redneckgirl
    Hey Dawn Patrol...Naci is the perfect place to hang out and have a good time with the family. Don't you guys have a Shockwave??? Are you going to the Regatta in July? Maybe we can meet you guys at Naci or the Regatta!! We always like to meet other in the Shockwave Family!! :rollside:
    RNG

Dawn Patrol
    Hey Dawn Patrol...Naci is the perfect place to hang out and have a good time with the family. Don't you guys have a Shockwave??? Are you going to the Regatta in July? Maybe we can meet you guys at Naci or the Regatta!! We always like to meet other in the Shockwave Family!! :rollside:
    RNG
    Yes, we are definitely going to the regatta. We cant wait. We would love to hook up at either place. We still dont know when we are going up to Naci yet. I need to plan it, I just havn't had time. As soon as I have dates, I will let you know.

Liquid Courage
    I am thinking about taking the fam to Naci for a week, but have never been there. I wanted to get a place to stay right on the water. Can anyone give me information on the lake. How big is it? Where to stay? Where to Launch? Are there other activities close to the lake such as night life etc.
    Hey bro, I think we talked in Havasu at the poker run during the lunch run to Havasu Springs. I have the Cig that was tied up next to you. Your boat was brand new at that run right??
    You'll dig Naci. It's a bit small but really good boating and a lot of fun, especially if you're bringing the fam. We try to get up there a few times a summer. I would definately recommend renting one of the houses at Oak Shores. They are usually REALLY nice pads and there's a private launch ramp there that is user friendly. Just watch the steep roads there! What month are you planning on going? Hope to see you again soon. You're boat looked awesome by the way!
    Tank

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast