Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **TV Spam**

phebus
    Sony XBR 32" HDTV Mod. KV-32XBR400 (cost me $1999.99), in a oak entermainment center (wife never said what it cost) $600.00 OBO for both.
    TV works perfect, and has no blemishes or marks. Perfect for Rose Bowl viewing!!!
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...CN1367-med.JPG
    If anyone was interested in just the TV, or entermainment center, I would seperate.
    PM if interested.

mike37
    thats a great deal for both items

THATJEFFGUY
    Sony XBR 32" HDTV Mod. KV-32XBR400 (cost me $1999.99), in a oak entermainment center (wife never said what it cost) $600.00 OBO for both.
    TV works perfect, and has no blemishes or marks. Perfect for Rose Bowl viewing!!!
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...CN1367-med.JPG
    If anyone was interested in just the TV, or entermainment center, I would seperate.
    PM if interested.
    What are the exact dimensions on the TV ? I need to see if it'll fit into my entertainment center.

phebus
    What are the exact dimensions on the TV ? I need to see if it'll fit into my entertainment center.
    Here you go, straight out of the manual.
    35 3/8" W X 26 3/4" H X 27 7/8" D Weight 185lbs. The thing is a heavy beast. :mix:

dmontzsta
    How much for the TV only?

phebus
    How much for the TV only?
    I've had a couple of people PM me about buying the whole shabang (no money yet). If they don't buy it, I will give a price on the TV only. I would prefer to sell them together if possible, but would seperate if no one steps up.
    I will let you know,
    Thanks,
    Rick

dmontzsta
    I've had a couple of people PM me about buying the whole shabang (no money yet). If they don't buy it, I will give a price on the TV only. I would prefer to sell them together if possible, but would seperate if no one steps up.
    I will let you know,
    Thanks,
    Rick
    Thanks, it is a nice setup. I am just in the process of getting rid of furniture, too much stuff already ya know.

phebus
    Thanks, it is a nice setup. I am just in the process of getting rid of furniture, too much stuff already ya know.

We are preparing for a move, and we are in the same position as you. Either too much furniture, or the wife wants something different. :cry:

imirsh1
    I have that exact same tv. Very good quality.and you are right it is extremely heavy.

Tom Brown
    Also, my wife would kill me dead.
    She could probably use the hundy, after all that Christmas shopping.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast