Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dog Beaches in OC

Run_em_Hard
    I am headed down to Orange County this weekend(Disneyland) and the dog is coming with. I need to find a Dog friendly beach and directions. Can anyone help?

Danhercules
    I am headed down to Orange County this weekend(Disneyland) and the dog is coming with. I need to find a Dog friendly beach and directions. Can anyone help?
    I know there is one in Huntington Beach, but not sure were. Maybe on their website?
    Dog Beach (http://www.dogbeach.org/)

Windy
    North of PCH and Warner is doggie beach...bring trash bags to clean up after your dog poops.

Windy
    They have the bags there on little posts to use.
    Yes they do....but if we want to keep dog beach open we must keep dog beach clean. I always bring bags with me just in case.

rivergoer
    PCH and Warner is doggie beach...bring trash bags to clean up after your dog poops.
    i live in hb and yes it is on pch but not pch and warner...its south of warner..right before the pier. its a preety cool dog beach i take mine there all the time.. have fun and just clean up after your selves.. some a$$ holes like to leave their dog mess on the beacyh for others to step in.

Run_em_Hard
    Thanks for the help...I think that this might work the best. Don't worry I will clean up after my dog.
    http://www.dogbeach.org/map.html

Windy
    Thanks for the help...I think that this might work the best. Don't worry I will clean up after my dog.
    http://www.dogbeach.org/map.html
    You can always hit up the Park Bench Cafe at Central Park in HB...you can have lunch with your dog there...they have a doggie menue. If you go on sunday make sure you have reservations.

Windy
    I agree with you Windy.....My dogs both passed away last year but I sometimes park in that area before taking a walk and watch the dogs.
    So sorry Tom...definitely my favorite part of the beach.

Run_em_Hard
    You can always hit up the Park Bench Cafe at Central Park in HB...you can have lunch with your dog there...they have a doggie menue. If you go on sunday make sure you have reservations.
    Is that on the beach that we are talking about???

Windy
    Is that on the beach that we are talking about???
    No...its at Central Park in HB...not far from the beach.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast