Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you think the President..

Poster X
    ..should appoint lobbyists into judicial positions where they are making legal decisions for the very companies they were lobbying for? Just wonderin? I mean, wouldn't that be a bad thing?

Poster X
    It's a simple question. Afraid I'm setting you up?

Blown 472
    Too many big words.

redneckcharlie
    i'm curious. do the two of you think president bush has done anything right?

Poster X
    Not much but I think his immigration policy warrants a nod. I hear he's good with Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots?

Blown 472
    i'm curious. do the two of you think president bush has done anything right?
    Not much, can you list what you think he has done right?

Poster X
    Or let me pose the question to you guys. Do you think Clinton did anything right?
    In response to the Brokeback Mountain guy, are you even remotely aware of the judicial appointments Bush has made and if so, how they affect self serving and highly agendized (<--is that a word?) professional lobbyists?

Blown 472
    Or let me pose the question to you guys. Do you think Clinton did anything right?
    In response to the Brokeback Mountain guy, are you even remotely aware of the judicial appointments Bush has made and if so, how they affect self serving and highly agendized (<--is that a word?) professional lobbyists?
    Do they have a list of them on the wwf? :220v:

redneckcharlie
    as much as i didn't care for clinton, i still respected the man because he was the president of the united states. i believe he tried to do some things with health care that were beneficial, and to some extent i think he succeeded. he lowered the capital gains tax, which was good. the economy for the most part progessed decently under him as well. the difference between myself and the two of you, is i can disagree with someone, or what they do, and still respect their office. there is not one man, that was, or is president of the united states that is an unintelligent person. no one can get to that status in office without being an extremely intelligent individual! i can't even imagine the amount of information that someone in that office gets bombarded with everyday. it has to be mindboggling.

Jeanyus
    He was good at getting BJ's.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast