Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Boat Bling Dealer in Havasu

roln 20s
    Well, after a ton of searching, background checks, references and resumes I have decided to announce my Lake Havasu City/River Valley Boat Bling SAUCE Dealer...
    Carey Liera (slowinhavasu) on this wonderful board. For those of you that don't know him, please take some time and introduce yourself and get to know him. While I constantly boat at Havasu, I still needed a reliable and easily available source to constantly provide excellent customer service and our complete SAUCE product line 7 days a week, 365 days a year. The prices are the same through me or Carey...just pick your convenience factor.
    Carey's cell is 928-486-3229 and his home is right by Jamaica and McCullough. He can be found in the channel nearly every weekend on his "racing" pontoon--soon to be flying a huge HOT SAUCE banner.
    Between Carey and myself, I want you to have personal service when you need it. We are both 100% dedicated to your complete satisfaction and value your feedback to improve our service or the Boat Bling business in anyway.
    A reminder on the prices:
    Any quarts-mix and match:
    1 is $14.95
    2 is $24.95
    3 is $37.95
    4 is $46.95
    HOT SAUCE Gallons are $39.95 and include a free quart of HS (for refilling of course).
    5 gallon HOT SAUCE jugs are $125.00 and include a FREE quart of HS (for refilling of course).
    BUCKET SPECIAL- Gallon of HOT SAUCE, Quart of VINYL SAUCE, HOT SAUCE and TRANSOM SAUCE, plus a 2 gallon bucket. Retail is over $110, your price is just $69.95.
    NEW SUMMER SPECIAL - (good as long as the Havasu temp is over 100 degrees)
    (2) Gallons of HOT SAUCE
    (2) Quarts of VINYL SAUCE
    (1) Quart of HOT SAUCE (for refills)
    (1) Quart of TRANSOM SAUCE
    retail is $190, your price is $100 <---BEST VALUE
    I appreciate all of your support. Boat Bling and our SAUCE line has quickly gained National attention, been featured in 6 magazines with more to come. We will NEVER forget our LVHB roots...its my promise to you.
    Thanks,
    Patrick
    cell 602-312-4550

Patrick
    great idea i will be seeing him this month

What about us peeps up in Bullhead?
    drive to havasu lol

congrats... I have yet to try the product but will once the current cleaner runs dry.....

Not So Fast
    Nice post, I guess I'll have to try some, will it work on a Magic or is it just for DCB's J/K NSF

Todd969
    Very funny....There probably aren't many individuals (not boat shops or racing teams) that have bought as much Secret Sauce as me. I might be wrong on that but I use it all the time.
    I will call and place my order, send the money and get it later or have someone pick it up for me.
    Tom, I can get it to you if you tell me when you need it.

HMF'er
    Well, after a ton of searching, background checks, references and resumes I have decided to announce my Lake Havasu City/River Valley Boat Bling SAUCE Dealer...
    Carey Liera (slowinhavasu) on this wonderful board. For those of you that don't know him, please take some time and introduce yourself and get to know him. While I constantly boat at Havasu, I still needed a reliable and easily available source to constantly provide excellent customer service and our complete SAUCE product line 7 days a week, 365 days a year. The prices are the same through me or Carey...just pick your convenience factor.
    Carey's cell is 928-486-3229 and his home is right by Jamaica and McCullough. He can be found in the channel nearly every weekend on his "racing" pontoon--soon to be flying a huge HOT SAUCE banner.
    Between Carey and myself, I want you to have personal service when you need it. We are both 100% dedicated to your complete satisfaction and value your feedback to improve our service or the Boat Bling business in anyway.
    A reminder on the prices:
    Any quarts-mix and match:
    1 is $14.95
    2 is $24.95
    3 is $37.95
    4 is $46.95
    HOT SAUCE Gallons are $39.95 and include a free quart of HS (for refilling of course).
    5 gallon HOT SAUCE jugs are $125.00 and include a FREE quart of HS (for refilling of course).
    BUCKET SPECIAL- Gallon of HOT SAUCE, Quart of VINYL SAUCE, HOT SAUCE and TRANSOM SAUCE, plus a 2 gallon bucket. Retail is over $110, your price is just $69.95.
    NEW SUMMER SPECIAL - (good as long as the Havasu temp is over 100 degrees)
    (2) Gallons of HOT SAUCE
    (2) Quarts of VINYL SAUCE
    (1) Quart of HOT SAUCE (for refills)
    (1) Quart of TRANSOM SAUCE
    retail is $190, your price is $100 <---BEST VALUE
    I appreciate all of your support. Boat Bling and our SAUCE line has quickly gained National attention, been featured in 6 magazines with more to come. We will NEVER forget our LVHB roots...its my promise to you.
    Thanks,
    Patrick
    cell 602-312-4550
    Will he be carrying the product and selling it from the boat in the channel?

Todd969
    That is F'n funny, Sorry Carey.

Phat Matt
    Will he be carrying the product and selling it from the boat in the channel?
    You don't need any. Just put this on the bow and nobody will even see a boat.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/custom...tar13566_9.gif

HMF'er
    I was kind of hoping they would throw the cleaning product at her instead of beads.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast