Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Team Dri Wash going racing!!!!

Magic34
    www.driwashracing.com
    I am super excited about this deal. In our 16 years of business, we have never been this aggressive in going after market share. We are doing a FULL car sponsorship for a few ARCA races running with Hendrick Motorsports. All races we are doing will air on the SPEED channel.
    Our driver is Blake Feese and he is the man for these ARCA races. He currently runs in Busch with Hendrick as well. He has won at Nashville Super Speedway as well as Talladega. With this driver and Hendrick Motorsports, we are expecting to qualify in the top 3 and hopefully have a top 3 finish as well.
    We are in for Kansas City July 1, and Chicago Sept 9. We are also making a push for Talladega at the end of the season.
    Each race, we should have 100-150 of our distributors from the area there in the stands as well. I am pumped about this whole thing!!!! :rollside:
    For any of you who has tried the product and want more, I am setting up a ***boat discount on our www.driwashracing.com website.
    As of tomorrow afternoon (edit: this is taking some difficult programming, so I'll let you know when it goes live ASAP), when you simply click on the car it will take you to a shopping cart and the promo code for you guys and 20% off pricing is: magic34. I made the code easy to remember for us ***boat freaks.
    http://www.driwashracing.com/dwrintro.jpg
    Be sure to watch us on SPEED in July. I'll be looking for each of you to be watching!!!!

sigepmock
    Congrats Michael the car looks great and I wish your team success. I know how hard you've been working at this, looks like the hard work is paying off, hopefully it will continue with record sales.
    Also looks like it's time for me to pick up some driwash for myself. :crossx:
    Chris

riverroyal
    Im happy for you,dont forget me when you get all those ticket for the races!!!I used yours stuff on saturday,all my swirls are gone,took 10 minutes,see ya

Magic34
    Im happy for you,dont forget me when you get all those ticket for the races!!!I used yours stuff on saturday,all my swirls are gone,took 10 minutes,see ya
    I've got a ticket and a shirt for you if you are going to be in Kansas City.
    If you are in or around Kansas City on July 1, we are catering a BBQ in the parking lot for any who want to attend. Free lunch for anyone I guess. :idea:

riverroyal
    I've got a ticket and a shirt for you if you are going to be in Kansas City.
    If you are in or around Kansas City on July 1, we are catering a BBQ in the parking lot for any who want to attend. Free lunch for anyone I guess. :idea:
    have a rib for me!!!

Todd969
    That car looks like a Taurus. Isn't Hendricks Chevy?

Magic34
    That car looks like a Taurus. Isn't Hendricks Chevy?
    Yes, but we have 2 show cars right now. 1 is a Ford and the other a Dodge, actually the car raced by Newman in 2005 with the Sony sponsorship.
    The Ford was a trail run show car, and we are now getting rid of it. Going with the better show car that was the Sony car. I was working with 3 different team owners, and one was the Ford guy, but Hendrick is now getting the $$.

Never Satisfied
    I have used this product for almost a year now and I am getting set up as a distributor in my area. It works great on my Harley, boat, toy hauler, and truck. I love how it works on the black gel coat of my boat, no streaks, removes water spots and helps prevent water spots from sticking to the surface.
    I highly recommend this product to anyone. Also, let's win the race!

SummitKarl
    Congrats Michael,
    that's way cool. you deserve all the good that comes your way.
    I can't tell you how surprised I was to see Boyd show up last Saturday.....Thank you so much for your on going support, that was very nice of you and completely unexpected.

PHX ATC
    Looks like an awesome setup Mikey! Who are you kidding, you're just there for the food and beer.
    I have to second the good vibes and great results of this "purple goo" as I call it. You can't beat it for spot detailing, cleaning, tire shining, and interior cleaning. Awesome stuff all the way around.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast