Thread: Went to West Va. for a ride!

DelawareDave
    Me and the wife went to Huntington,WV to deliver a truckload of computers and parts. What a ride. 1000 miles round trip. We left 6 AM Saturday. Got there at 3 PM. Unloaded, then went to look for a motel. Had some dinner, took a nap, didn't wake up til 11:45 PM. Watched the "Ball" drop, then went back to sleep, lol. Left to come back at 6 AM Sunday, got back at 3 PM.
    Saw some promising places to boat. I think the name of one place in WV was "Cheat Lake". Looked pretty good sized. There were some "interesting" homes in WV, I might add.

sifocalpoint
    Cheat Lake is pretty large, the water always seems a little rough when i go there though. In the summer the water is clean and very clear, especially back in these "lagoon like areas". We used to go through these huge pipes on jet skis which go back into these little calm areas and with goggles on you could see about 10-12 feet in front of you on a good day.
    My cousin runs his big sunsation down there and he takes 3 of his friends all with warhawk pickleforks, 2 blown, 1 naturally asperated.
    Overall a nice place!

shirkey4750
    You came through Charleston and acoss the Kanawha River. Theres a bunch of ***boaters here, Jets, V Drives, Outboards and I/O's

DelawareDave
    You came through Charleston and acoss the Kanawha River. Theres a bunch of ***boaters here, Jets, V Drives, Outboards and I/O's
    Yep, sure did.

Wet Dream
    There were some "interesting" homes in WV, I might add.
    And they'll put them in interresting places too. Something about those West Virginians will put a house in some of the weirdest places. Some driveways, you'd swear they need a 4X4 in 4 Low to get up them.